"Because", Jackie said walking behind the couch, " we are a whistle-stop along his Wisconsin campaign trail. My dad organized it." 

Kitty was running out of the back room with decorations, but once she heard Jackie she stopped dead in her tracks.

"Dear, the next time you know a president is coming to town please give me a little more notice",  Kitty said glaring at Jackie "I need to vacuum. Eric, you tidy up this basement. A pie! Lana help me make a pie!" Kitty said all in one breathe was she ran back up the stairs. 

"Wow. The President's coming." Eric trailed off.

"You know what we should do?" Kelso asked grinning stupidly.

 "That door thing again!" 

🌸🌸🌸

The entire school was ushered into the auditorium. Jackie was standing by the stage with the other cheerleaders. Lana was with them but Hyde dragged her to go stand in the back with the rest of the gang. He wrapped his arms around her waist and wouldn't let her go.

"Settle down and we'll start the assembly." The principal began, "Now, concerning the canned goods drive. Motor oil is not a food."

Lana and Hyde began booing, which caused everyone else to boo with them.

"I'm sorry, it's not. And all your booing isn't gonna make it one. Now as you all know President Ford will be visiting our fair city. And I know there are some of you ne'er-do-wells out there that might be planning some sort of quote unquote, social statement-type protest."

"I can't believe this. Who cares if Ford is coming?" Hyde said resting his head on the brick wall.

 "It's better than when the Oscar Mayer Weenie Mobile drove through." Lana said.

"They didn't even stop. They just slowed down and threw a bunch of hot dog whistles at us." Donna said in disgust.

"Two girls in a phallic RV. Driving around, handing out things you blow. What a great country." Hyde Said with a grin blasted on his face.

"Well everyone has their fantasies" Lana said smirking at him.

"So let me tell you another thing Mr. or Mrs.Punk... Protesting accomplishes nothing." a light went off above Hyde and he smirked which caused Lana to raise an eyebrow, "Oh, sure, you might see a chance to prove your manhood or show you're cool" another light went off above Eric as he looked bewildered. "But this is our President.Our President, darn it! So no shenanigans, you hear me?", a light went off above Kelso,  "And if that's your kind of attitude you might just as well go home right now!" Fez smiled then walked out.

Donna and Lana looked at each other in confusion and horror.

🌸🌸🌸

"Look, guys, we gotta do something that says we will not pay homage to a corrupt electoral system." Hyde said pacing around the basement, tossing a baseball into a mitt.

Lana sat in his usual sit doing his Spanish homework for him.

"I know. A bloody coup." Fez suggest.

"That's good, but we're looking for something great." Hyde insisted.

"You should streak" Lana said sarcasticly.

"Bingo!" Hyde said. He and over  dramatically  kissed the top of her head. Lana looked up in shock. She didn't expect him to take her seriously. "wait i didn't mean it..."

 "Yeah! I've always wanted to do that just run buck naked through a sea of people. Be free and shake it around." Kelso said with excitement.

"No, no, no shaking. Guys please don-" Lana said but was cut off again.