Chapter 1 the confession

So let's set the scene here they are at ua high school
Deku or midorya is talking to tenya Ida And Uraruka then Todoroki walks up to him.
Todoroki: hey Deku can I talk to you for a minute
Deku: sure what is it todoroki. .
Todoroki: wait do you want to come back to my dorm and then I will tell you because every one is here
Deku:sure we can go to my dorm if you want.
Todoroki: ok that would be nice so I can talk to you In privet.
Deku: ok lets go.
No ones POV
They take a slow walk to dekus dorm room and on the way there deku starts to walk closer still in his thoughts he bumped hands with todoroki. Doing so pulled him out of his thoughts and back to reality.
" s-s-sorry t-todoroki" he stuttered out. "It's fine todoroki said calmly." Then todoroki caught deku of guard and gently grabbed his hand there fingers interwinding. Deku started blushing like crazy todoroki noticed and blushed a little. The rest of the way to deku's  dorm room was silent no one spoke. Deku was now nervous of what todoroki wanted to ask him as he just held his hand and both were blushing up storms. When they finally arrived at the dorm. Deku entered and welcomed todoroki in and said to take a seat. He did as he was told. " so deku what I have to ask u is do you have a crush on anyone here." Deku blushes and his eyes widened " y-y-yeah" he stuttered out " ok may I ask who that is or is it to personal." " n-no it's fine my crush, my crush is you t-t-todoroki" he said barley getting the words out.
Todoroki POV
I asked my question and he likes me I Blush like crazy and then look away from the hottest boy in school. I look back and say " I-I like you too" i said blushing even more than i already was. Damn he is so cute. " c-can I kiss you Izuku " I ask. " umm you don't need to ask but of course you can" I kiss him. He kisses back he moans in to the kiss witch gives me time and with out taking a second thought I slip my tongue exploring every part of his mouth.
Izuku POV
Todoroki kisses me I lunge in to it kissing him back. I moan in to the kiss giving him the chance to flip his tongue in and fought for dominance I lost quickly. I blush and say " I love you baby " I swear I see a light blush on todorokis face. " I love you to" he replies. I blush then I go to the bathroom. He  todoroki follows and just as I am about to enter he pushes me up against the wall. He starts kissing me neck leaving purple marks. I moan in to his chest and hug him tightly. I kiss him deeply he deepened it more by pushing his tongue in and searching my mouth again leaving nothing unfound. He then stops and say" can we after you have finished in here" knowing what he meant I agree. Wow how can he be so fucking hot. And now he wants to fuck me oh wow this is gonna be a fun time.
Todoroki POV
Leaving modorya a horny mess I leave the bathroom and go back to his dorm room. Wow o just wanna fuck him do hard right now but I have to take this slow.
After deku is done in the bathroom. He heads back to his dorm room.
"Ok let's continue" he says in a whisper but horny voice. "Mmm" I moan "wow your voice so suductive." I begin to see my growing bulge in my pants. He closes the door and locked it. I push him up against the wall and slide my warm hands up his shirt. Red He moans at the slight touch. I fully take of his shirt admiring his in shape Body and six pack he was small but muscular. I love led his body it was the perfect body for me me I won't let anyone take him away from me no one. I then kiss him again then make a small trail of kisses down to his neck. He moaned again and a bulge in his pants began to grow. I then licked from his chest down to his v line it was big so did he have length. He pulled his jeans down.
Izuku POV
Todoroki has now stripped me down to my boxers.my boner growing he then bit on the boxers with his teeth tugging on them bringing them down. My now neglected member sprung to life. I was so horny. I just want to feel his cock inside me. He then took my tip and flicked his tongue on and kissed it gently. He licked my tip and I moaned quietly. The the took my tip in to his mouth. And sucked gently, then he took the whole thing my entire 7 inches sucking. He started to deep throat my dick I moaned loudly.
Todoroki POV
I tugged his boxers down with my teeth. Then to my surprise he had a whole 7 inches. Mine was still bigger though. I then took his tip then flicked my tongue on it the took it into my mouth. I started to suck gently but the shoved the whole thing in making myself deep tho at him hard.I kept going faster and faster until his dick started to twitch then I said "let is out baby boy" he blushes at the new nick name. And came in shoots mouth. Mm Izuku you taste so sweet. He swallowed and licked his lips. I then kissed him. Izuku could taste a bit of himself witch was weirded for him but continued to kiss.
Deku POV
He gave me a nick name, now I need to give him one. Daddy undress for me please I asked. Todoroki  stood there in shock of the nick name. He then did. He undressed to his boxers why have I undressed him and myself he thought to himself. "Sorry baby you are gonna have to do the rest." I then brought my teeth to his boxers and tugged at them to bring them down. Then his 8 inch member sprung into action. I gulped t-that's going in me. I thought. I then without being asked shoved it all in my mouth taking in all of it chocking for air. I started to suck fast. He moaned. Wow his moans were amazing. He then came in my mouth with out warning. I swallowed mm he taste like marshmallows. " how do I taste" he asked. " like marshmallows do sweet and tasty." Shit I don't have lube" he said, he then held up three fingers to my mouth and said. " suck" I the took them and started sucking them. He then took them out dribbling in siliva. He then took a single finger then shoved it slowly in me. He pumped slowly adding another finger then he started to scissor me. I moaned him adding the their finger still pumping after a while I was ready.

Todoroki POV
After prepping him I lined my dick up with his hole. And slowly pushed my way in. Izuku who was now a moaning mess with me in top of him. I then started thrusting inside of him slow at first then I start to pick up the pace. "daddy faster"deku moaned. Do I did as he said and went much faster still managing to contane myself somehow.
After a while of thrusting I finally  came inside of deku. He soon felt a warm liquid in his ass. It then started to dribble out of his and then on to a old towel. I then kissed Izuku on the lips deeply and got up and cleaned us both up. Izuku tried only for his legs to fail him. "Well I'm not going to be able to walk for a bit" he says to me. "Wow todoroki you fucked me so hard I can't walk that was amazing." I smiled lustily at him and giggled. Well I think we should go and take a shower.

Word count 1466

Thank you for reading the next chapter will be out tomorrow 2 pm England time this is my first book so please go easy in the comments. I will try to update every day but if I don't then sorry I am enjoying this story so far so please vote and leave feed back in till next time for the next chapter called
Chapter 2 boyfriends ??