Part 6

A few hours (and crash landings) later, I finally stop flying. I make my way towards the small building, just before everyone wakes up.

I'm tired, but I'll survive. I've stayed awake longer than 48 hours before... without coffee. It's my personal record.

Oh gosh, I am taking after Rainbow Dash. :/

I figure that there's an hour until everyone wakes up, so I decide to get a few precious minutes of sleep before we have to keep going. I'm woken up (to my surprise) about an hour or so later than I had expected. We're not continuing on, we're taking a tour of Ponyville. Why? I haven't the slightest idea.

First, we head to Sweet Apple Acres, where we eat a really good breakfast of apple fritters and fresh stream water. I have to admit, Granny Smith and Applebloom are great cooks.

"Who knew the place was so big?" Keara whispers to me as we walk out. For once, she's not walking with Qber.

"They always made it look smaller." I whisper back, stepping over a bulge in the earth under one of the apple trees.

"Twilight Sparkle!" A voice booms, startling me. I sigh and shake my head. I play too many horror games.

Twilight jumps also, but responds to the voice. "Princess Celestia, is that you?"

"Yes, Twilight." A white alicorn with a long, flowing mane and tail lands in front of us. "I'm just checking up on you."

I'm confused as to what to do. Do I bow? Do I stay standing? I have a curse; being confused easily.

"Are these the newcomers?" The Princess asks. Twilight nods in reply. "Yes, they are."

"Ow..." I mutter, as Blue chucks another stone at my side.

"I see some of you have mastered the basics." Celestia says, motioning to me hovering (unaware AGAIN) and Blue levitating rocks.

"I learned from the best." I say to Celestia, gesturing to Rainbow Dash, making her blush.

"Thanks." She smiles at me.

"Welcome." I reply, returning it.

"What about the rest of you?" Celestia prompts to the others.

"All the pegasi have the basics of flying down, but only Blue has her magic working." Ashey explains.

"Big words." Blue says, and #Rashey breaks into a fit of giggles.

"Alright, thank you." Celestia says, breaking it up. She then turns to Rarity and Twilight. "You two take the unicorns and," Celestia just notices that Qber is an alicon, "the alicorn. You know what to do." Twilight nods while Rarity leads Blue, Keara, Nick, Reed, and Qber away.

"Well, it's just us four now. What do you wanna do? Race?" Rainbow Dash challenges. I smirk.

"Why not?"

~~~

DEAL WITH SHORTNESS

GOODBYE