Part 1

HOOOOOOLY CRAP WHERE AM I, I think.

My eyes shoot open to a strange sight. Ponies walking around everywhere, including a few recognizable ones.

I hop up on my legs, knowing what to expect. Hooves, longer nose, and a cutie mark, which is a Mockingjay. Yusssssss, I think.

I hear a familiar Southern accent to my right. I look over an see a pony wobbling on her four legs. "What the heck." She says, looking over at me.

"Blue?"

"Skelly!"

"Blue!"

Without a word, we both look at each other's flanks. Her cutie mark is a blue 'X'.

"Lucky! You have a Mockingjay!" She says.

"Nuh uh, you're lucky. YOU'RE A UNICORN!!!" I shout happily.

"Naw you're better. You have WINGS!"

"Wait, seriously?"

"Yeah!"

I look behind me and see a pair of bright blue wings.

"YUSSSS."

Blue laughs and her horn lights up a shimmery blue. A rock on the ground is surrounded by the same aura and slowly levitates.

"HOLY SHIZ BLUE LOOK!" She opens her eyes and looks at the small stone, surprised. Because of her startledness, the rock falls back down, regular.

"Awww..." She pouts.

"Don't worry! You'll get it soon!" We hear a familiar, cheery voice behind us. A pink pony with wild magenta hair is bouncing, a huge smile on her face.

"Hi! I'm Pinkie Pie!" She says, smiling even bigger.

"Uhm... nice to meet you Pinkie Pie..." Blue says, kinda weirded out. Pinkie laughs and replys, "You sound like one of bestest best friends Applejack!"

"MAM WHERE AM I!" Diamond shouts. He's up on his feet, er, hooves, and is running around wildly. His coat is an extremely light blue, just barely mistakably white. He's also a unicorn. His cutie mark is an all too familiar diamond.

"NICK GET OVER HERE!" Blue yells, stopping Nick in his tracks.

"Hey y'all how y'all doin y'all." He says, trotting up to us. He stops suddenly and screams when he sees Pinkie. She tilts her head, confused. "What'd I do?"

"NO DON'T HURT ME!!" He screams, waking up an unicorn with a rainbow flag for a cutie mark.

"Nick? OH HOLY SHIT IM A FREAKING PONY. NOOO I LOOK GAY." It screams.

"REED!"

"Skelly!" This is Keara's voice.

How many of us are there?!

I bust out laughing at Keara's cutie mark: '#QBEARA'.

Blue sees it and starts laughing along with me, and Keara demands to know what we're laughing about. We refuse to tell her, until she finds out herself.

Slowly, more of my internet friends wake up as time goes by, Pinkie each greeting them excitedly.

Ashley is the other pegasus, her cutie mark is a cake.

Oddly enough, Lauryn is there too. She's a pegasus as well, and her cutie mark is the TARDIS. Yep, that's Lauryn.

Now, Skillets. He's an earth pony and his cutie mark is (get ready for it) a skillet.

Lastly, is (amazingly) Qber. He's the only alicorn. Does that mean something? His cutie mark is his signature 'Q'.

By now, I'm laying down, waiting for something to happen. Qber is probably the one who is most uncomfortable, mainly because of Keara's cutie mark.

Finally, Skillets speaks up. "WHAT'S THE POINT OF THIS?!" He screams, standing up but tripping over his feet, landing on his bottom.

I start laughing at his idioticness, just as a blue flash flies past us, leaving behind a cold burst of air. It circles back around and lands next to Qber, almost touching him.

"AHHH!!! THIS IS WAY TOO FAMILIAR!!" He screams. Apparently I'm the only one who can handle walking on all fours, because Qber trips over himself also.

"Dashie!" Pinkie cries, rushing up to the blue pony and hugging her.

"Pinkie! C'mon, you're embarrassing me!" She tries to push the crazy pink filly off of her, but to no avail.

Rainbow Dash sighs, seeing that she isn't going to win. "Where are the others?"

"Oh, Twilight and Spike are coming but she was reading a book so she's not gonna be here for awhile because you know how Twilight is and Applejack had to help Applebloom with something for school and Rarity is still working on those dresses for Princess Celestia and Fluttershy was rescuing a rabbit-" Pinkie speaks so fast I can barely understand her.

"Whoah, Pinkie, slow down. We get your point." Rainbow says, finally able to pry Pinkie Pie off of her. "Until they're here, we'll show you guys around Ponyville." She hovers about two feet of the ground and flys off. We all begin to follow, slowly (some still aren't accustomed to their new legs) but faster as we go. Soon everyone is cantering along as if this was the most normal thing in the world.