Part 3

Rainbow Dash is making us all fly back to where the others are, just so we can be ready for this mysterious quest.

"YOU'RE BACK!" Blue tackles me in a friendly way as I land.

"I missed you too." I laugh as we both get up.

Qber immediately trots over to Keara; what is it with them?

Soon the whole group is going again, following closely behind Twilight, who obviously knows what to do and where to go.

"Well, you've taken after Rainbow." Blue laughs. I just now notice that I'm hovering a foot off the ground, not walking.

"Is it bad I just noticed?" I ask, landing on the ground walking.

"Naw. Qber's going at it too." We look over at him, snickering. Unfortunately, he notices us doing so.

"What are you two laughing at?"

"Nothing."

He just shakes his head and keeps going.

Now I begin to think. It is so weird to think that I'm not seeing these people behind a Skype call, or a Twitch stream. Of course, I see Lauryn practically every day, but she's - all of us are - not... human. I never thought I'd see any (with the exception of Lauryn) of these people IRL, especially in this situation. But... why us?

"Wait!" I say, stopping. How come whenever we stop everyone rams into each other?

Twilight turns around an gives me a strange look.

"Why us?" I ask.

"I... um..." Twilight trails off, looking to the side. "That's not for me to say..." She quickly turns away, leading the group on.

I sigh and follow. Blue nudges me with a leg and says, "You tried." I don't reply, I just give her a small smile.

"This is Rarity's house!" Pinkie Pie says excitedly, still bouncing. Will she ever stop?

"You guys can come in. I'm sure she won't mind." Twilight says, walking inside. We all follow behind, hesitantly.

Once inside, we see the mess and chaos that Rarity has created making - what did Pinkie say? - dresses for Princess Celestia.

"Oh no, I can't finish these on time!" A white pony wails, running by, grabbing different materials.

"You, be a dear and bring me those scissors?" Rarity asks, gesturing to me. I nod and find them on the table then bring them over.

"Thank you, darling." She says, taking them from me.

"No problem."

I look over to my left and see a mirror. Well, me in a mirror. I walk towards it, seeing my appearance for the first time.

It's like my Minecraft skin has been pony-fied. My mane is blonde with brown streaks, while my tail is blonde with electric blue streaks. My coat is the same blue, dappled with black; my hooves fade to white. What are those called? Socks, I think? I know Felicia told me something like that. I already know what my wings look like. Still the same blue that fade to white. The only thing that hasn't changed is the color of my eyes. The deep stormy gray/blue color that I have IRL.

I turn to investigate my cutie mark even more. It'd not just one Mockingjay silhouette, it's all three.

Rarity has so many mirrors that by now everyone is taking in their new selves. The pattern is our Minecraft skins pony-fied. Again, with the exception of Lauryn. She took after her Minecraft name. She's completely purple, her mane & tail a pastel lavender.

Twilight, Rarity, Pinkie, and Rainbow are just staring at us stare at ourselves. xD That made total sense.

"Hey Rarity, have you got some- Are those the new guys?" A new pony has entered the room, one who I recognize as Applejack because, well, her accent is the same as Blue's.

"I don't sound like that, do I?" A voice whispers in my ear. I turn to see Blue.

"Not as thick." I say. She snickers. "Stahhhhp not like that."

"And I thought you were dirty minded." She smirks.

"Nuuuuu shush!" I whine.

Applejack introduces herself to everyone, and then announces that we still have one more of their friends to meet, so we hurry off behind Twilight.