"One million won for this coat, thank you very much."

My eyes widen, "What?! But I don't have any money on me right now..."

"Alright, tomorrow then." With that, he walked away without giving me even a chance to reply. Evelyn quickly walked behind him leaving me and Jimin alone.

"Don't worry, I'll help you pacify him." Jimin's peaceful voice rung through my ears. He passed me a bright smile, making my heart flutter yet feel different things all at once.

"What's your name? And how old are you?" He starts asking questions.

"K-Kim Aera, I'm 20..."

"Oh, Aera, nice to meet you. I'm Park Jimin and I'm 21." He reached out his hand for a handshake, I looked at his hand for a second but accepted it very nervously.

"Evelyn is also 21.." I murmur quietly but making sure it's audible enough for him to hear.

"Really? That girl beside you just now?" I nodded. "Oh, Jungkook's also 21 years old." He paused for a second, "Well I have to go find Jungkook before he gets too far, see ya around." He adds on while waving at me and running towards where Jungkook headed.

He's so sweet...

||

"Yah, Aera, how're you going to pay that compensation for Jungkook?"

"I honestly don't know, that number is legit almost 4 months of my living fees! If only I bumped into Jimin, he would've at least forgiven me unlike that Jonkuk."

"Argh, it's Jungkook." She groans, "J-u-n-g-k-o-o-k!"

"Whatever," I roll my eyes at her.

"Do you want me to help you pay it first?"

"Thanks for the offer, Eve. But I'll just pay it myself."

"Okay... Then." She trails off, but then sits up in her seat as she remembers something, "Hey, did you know Jungkook's in a relationship?"

"Huh? What? Who would want to date that jer-" I clear my throat, "I mean him."

"His girlfriend is Lee Yuna, she's rich, gorgeous, elegant, and she's always getting first place in exams. She can legit make any boy drool just by a wink."

"Hah, no wonder that Jungkook is dating her. He likes her just because of her beauty and popularity."

"He wouldn't do that!" She exclaims, offended by my words.

I shrug, "Who knows."

"But, what I know is... You've finally pronounced his name right!"

I roll my eyes again, "Okay, topic change. What magazine are you reading?"

"Oh, it's a magazine about soulmates. I believe that we have soulmates in real life!"

"Huh, what's that?" I quirk an eyebrow at her.

"It's basically a thing where one heart belongs to two souls." She explains.

"They share a heart?"

"Exactly, and your soulmate can be found by kissing the person on the lips that you're destined to be soulmates with." She smiles mischievously, "Maybe Jungkook's my soulmate, then I'll kiss him and we'll share a heart." She starts daydreaming as I scoff in disbelief.

"There's no such things, why do you even believe that?"

"A magazine wouldn't lie to us, right?" She pouts as I roll my eyes. "It's so magical, though. When you share a heart with someone, you can even feel and hear—" She looks at her watch, and her eyes widen in realization, "Shit! My next class starts in 5 minutes, gotta run!" She quickly grabs her things and waves at me as she ran out of the classroom.

||

Great, just great!

My 'lovely' professor dismissed his class 10 minutes late and my part time starts at 2:10PM, which is now. I'm currently running as fast as I could.

I hope my manager won't find out that I'm late...

When I reached the Cafe, I quickly change into their waitress uniform and went to the counter. But unfortunately for me, my manager saw me, which resulted in me being scolded.

Arghhhh... This is life...

Jungkook's POV

"Babe, I wanna try the Cafe my friend told me about, it's called Cafeina." Yuna broke the silence as we were walking together side by side along the sidewalk.

"Sure, anything for you my darling." She smiled and pulled me along with her to the Cafe excitedly. It was just a stone's throwaway from where we were, so we got there pretty quickly.

I pushed the glass door open as the bell attached to it sounded, signalling both of us have entered the Cafe. And just as we entered, I heard Yuna's phone buzz, and her immediately declining the phone call.

"Who was that?" I ask curiously.

"It was just a harass phone call, nothing too important." She replies bluntly, "I'm going to the washroom, get me a hot latte, okay?" She adds.

"No problemo, babe." I give her an 'okay sign' as she makes her way to the washroom, and I return my gaze to the counter.

I saw one of their waitresses with her head low as a man in a black suit was standing in front of her, talking to her in an angry way.

I guess she's being scolded..?

Wait, isn't she that the dumbhead who spilt coffee all over me this morning?