003

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

My lips were slightly curved up into a smirk as the manager walked away from her, me making my way to the counter. She kept her head low, standing behind the counter as I approached.

"Welcome... What do you wanna order?.... Here's the menu....." The dumbhead girl spoke as she pointed at the boards hanged up against the wall, still keeping her head low.

"One Iced Americano and one Hot Latte."

"Coming right up..." The dumbhead girl spoke again as she was typing something into the cash register, still not sparing a glance at me.

"It's 6.000 Won"

I give her the money, and she gives me back the change along with the receipt after doing some work on the cash register.

"Thank you, please wait patiently for your coffees.." The dumbhead girl said.

"Why are you so down, anything wrong?" I guess I was in a too playful mood as I asked her.

"Well, I got scolded by my manager for being late..."

Is she acting or is she actually too dumb to know that I'm the one asking?

"And that's not even all, I met a crazy stupid jerk this morning. He wanted me to pay one freaking million Won just because I spilt coffee on him!"

Wh-What did she just call me? A jerk?!

"And he calls himself a handsome, kind, loving gentleman?" She fake vomits, "He's the ugliest, rudest, annoying jerk I've ever met!" The dumbhead girl adds.

I'm so done with her.

I calmed my 'almost erupting volcano' down, smiling ever so politely as I asked, "Then what about me?"

She hesitated for a second, before lifting her head up and saying, "You?-"

This dumbhead is going to be finished in no time.

Aera's POV

"Then what about me?" The unknown man asked.

"You?-" I lift my head up, only to find Jungkook's eyes staring at me with fiery-red flames burning, almost like he can kill me with just one blink.

If looks could kill, I'd be buried six-feet under ground.

Wh-What.....