Author's Note

Author's Note:

Hi, everyone! I hope you're all well. Thanks for checking out my story. Just a few quick notes below, please make sure you read (so you're not confused later on, lol).

*Make sure you check out Songs & Fire! There is where all the original stories will be posted. ONLY part twos to stories will be posted here. Also, Songs & Fire will have a lot more for you to read.

*Please DON'T steal my work. I've had a problem with that on another story, and it's not fun to deal with. Just a heads up, you will be reported by me and my awesome fans, lol.

*And for anyone else who's a huge Brett and Casey fan like me, don't forget to check out my other Brett and Casey stories (which can be found on my profile) and my B&C Community and Forum (On Fanfiction) that I have created.

*I also post on Wattpad, so if anyone wants to listen to the song that correlates to the story it's on my Wattpad with the chapter it belongs to!

*As for song and prompt suggestions, feel free to keep them coming. Just be warned, it may take me forever to get to them. Also, they will be posted on Songs & Fire one, not two.

*Constructive criticism is appreciated, but please no mean or rude comments. THEY WILL BE DELETED!

*Sorry for any typos or misspellings, I try my hardest to fix them when I see them. I usually write late at night when I'm not wearing my glasses so there are bound to be some, lol.

Copyright: I do not own or claim to own Chicago Fire or any of its characters.

Enjoy, and please don't forget to tell me what you thought!