Chapter sixty-three

Brads P.O.V

"The guys said that they would be here" I said as we collected our bags.

"Okay" She replied as she intertwined our fingers.

"That has been the best holiday ever" I said and kissed the top of her head.

"It sure has" She smiled. But not the smile that she usually does, it was more of a faint faked one.

"Caitlin are you alright princess?" I asked as I stopped in front of her and lifting her chin up.

"I'll tell you when we get home" She replied and carried on walking.

"CAITLIN! BRAD!" Abbie screeched. Caitlin and the girls ended up in a huge group hug whilst I have all the boys an individual bro hug.

"So how was it?" Tristan asked.

"Amazing. Best holiday ever" I replied as I smiled over at Caitlin, who didn't say a word. I was getting kind of pissed off now.

"Caitlin" I snapped at her, making her pull away from her thoughts.

"Yeah" She mumbled.

"Tristan asked how the holiday was" I told her and she just looked at him and smiled before walking ahead of all of us and to James' car.

"Is she alright Brad? She seems really distant" Leah asked me.

"I don't know" I sighed. "She said she will tell me when we get home. It's honestly pissing me off because all the way back she didn't really talk to me"

"She's just probably on her period" Leah reassured me and I nodded thinking that that was the problem.

We all got in the cars and drove back to our flat. Everyone engaging in conversation, whilst Caitlin sat with her head pressed against the window, staring into space.

James pulled up outside and I grabbed mine and Caitlin's bags before walking inside and dumping them in our room, shortly followed by Caitlin who just sat on the bed. I closed the door and stood in front of her. She didn't even acknowledge I was there.

"Caitlin, what's up?" I asked. She just carried on staring at the floor.

"Caitlin, just say something!" I added starting to raise my voice. Still no answer from her.

"For fucks sake Caitlin talk! Say something. You've been like this all the way home. Being blunt and not talking to me. Snapping at me everytime I try and talk to you. It's pissing me off" I shouted. I couldn't hold it in anymore.

"I-I might be pregnant Brad. I'm a week late" Is all she said before disappearing in a flood of tears.

I froze in my spot not knowing what to say, how to react. I can't be a dad now. Not with the band growing. It'll make everything ten times harder and more stress will be piled on us. I can cope with being married but not having a child too. Should I stay or should I go?

--------------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger guys! Does he stay or go? Comment what you think! Next chapter is when the drama starts!;)

Love you xx