Chapter fourty-six

Caitlin's P.O.V

Recap

He turned around and his foot slipped.

"BRAD!" I screamed.

No.

Fucking no.

OMG! I just witnessed my boyfriend fall over the cliff all because of me. I've made my boyfriend kill himself. Shit. All bad things happen to me.

"BRAD!" I screamed as I ran over to the edge.

"HELP" He cried back. He was holding into a ledge, that saved him from falling 100ft. It felt so good to see him alive. I thought he died.

"Okay erm...stay...er....stay there" I stumbled. I couldn't think straight. What could I do?

"I'll ring the fire service because they can help him up" James snapped at me.

"Okay, I'll stay with him" I replied and headed over to the edge.

"Baby I am so sorry, please forgive me?" I begged him.

"I love you caitlin, I just got really angry. I forgive you" He replied, tears stirring in his eyes.

"Thank you" I replied.

"They will be about 5 minutes" James told us.

5 minutes watching your boyfriend hang onto his life because you was a slut.

Well done Caitlin. Well done.

We saw a fire truck come onto the cliff and about 3 firemen rushed out.

"Where is he?" One of them asked me.

"Down there. He's holding on. Please save him" I told them. They got their harnesses on and lowered themselves over the cliff. One picked up brad and brought him back up. Sigh of relief came from my mouth.

"Good job that ledge was there, otherwise he would of been dead" The firemen said as e detached himself from the harness.

Them words will scold me forever.

"Thank you so much" I replied to the firemen.

"No problem" He replied and they went back to the truck.

"Brad OMG I thought I lost you" I cried to brad as I ran over to him and hugged him.

"I should of let you explain rather than leave" He replied, cupping my face in his hands and giving me a kiss.

"It's alright. Come on let's get you home" I replied and took his hand in mine and began walking home.

"If he died Caitlin none of us would ever forgive you for what you did. But because he is alive we will forgive uou" James harshly whispered in my ear. James has a grudge against me and I don't know why. I need to find out.