Chapter eighteen.

Brads P.O.V

A couple of days have passed since Caitlin came home from hospital. I couldn't be anymore happier, I finally have the girl back. I need to ask her to be my girlfriend but I'm scared that I'm going to rush into in. Plus she has only just remembered me. Should I leave it a while or should I ask her now? Connor is the only person who will help me right now.

But before I ask Connor I need to tell you what's happened between James and Tristan. There's no other way to put this but since that pathetic argument Tristan kicked James out and now he is down in Bournemouth and isn't answering any of us. The band has been on a hold because of this. I swear to god if they don't make up and the band stops I will not be happy and won't ever talk to any off them again. Yes The Vamps is on the urge of breaking up because of two pathetic boys who can't sort themselves out!

"Connor I need you help man" I shouted into his room.

"Sure come in" He shouted back. "Whats up?"

"I want to ask Caitlin to be my girlfriend but I'm scared if I do and I've rushed into it and wrecked the friendship! I mean she had only just remembered me" I said.

"I think you should. Just ask her gently and she how she reacts and if she says no then just say I'll ask you when you are ready and just say that you want to keep friends until your both ready" He replied. Good advice Condora!

"Yeah. I might be do that. Should I go round now? Where's Tristan?" I asked.

"Yeah do it today. He is in your room. He won't let you in so don't bother" He replied and laughed.

"He needs to come out sooner or later haha. Anyway I'm going to get ready and go round" I said and left his room to go to mine.

I grabbed some black skinny jeans, blue T-shirt and my grey hoodie. When I was dressed I went round to Caitlin's.

Caitlin's P.O.V

I got up at around 9am and grabbed a quick shower to freshen myself up because is still feel hospital on me. Its horrible. That place is horrible.

After the shower I hopped to my wardrobe and grabbed my daily clothes. I got some light washed hotpants and a baggy white T-shirt tucked in.

10 long minutes after trying to get ready I went onto my hair and makeup. I put my hair up into a simple ponytail and put on my daily makeup.

I grabbed my phone and went downstairs or should I say slid down the stairs. Ha.

I was watching some tele and I heard a knock on the door. I hoped it would be brad because I want to tell him how I feel about him.

"Coming I shouted" I grabbed my crutches and hopped to the front door.

I opened the door to see a rather happy looking Brad.

"Hello Caitlin" He said chirply.

"Hello Brad, come in" I said and shut the door behind him.

He sat down and I sat down next to him.

Awkward silence took over the room.

"So how are you?" He asked me. He was nervous about something. But what?

"I'm fine thank you. Yourself?" I asked. I hoped he would say there is something on my mind or something along those lines.

I can mind read.

"That's good. Yeah I'm fine. There is something I need to ask you. Its fine if you say no, I just can't wa-" He said and then I cut him off.

"Good. Just spit it out" I playfully nudged him in the arm.

"Well ever since the day when Tristan introduced us I automatically fell in love with you. Caitlin your beautiful inside and out. In fact you are perfect. Your smile. Your hair. Your body. Your eyes. Everything. So what I'm trying to ask you is will you be my girlfriend?" He asked the question I wanted him to ask me for a while.

"Thought you wasnt going to ask me. Of course I will. I fell in love with you the day I laid eyes on you." I said.

"I love you Caitlin. Let's stay in for the day. Movie?" He said.

"I love you to Brad. Yeah sounds perfect" I said.

He got up and chose the film 21 Jump Street. My favorite film.

He put his arm around me and I snuggled into his chest.

This was perfect. He is perfect. I'm so lucky to be alive otherwise I wouldn't be doing this right now.