Chapter 22: Protocol

Cut Throat stared in hunger at his target in front of him, there was really no escape for her. He had never had such a beautiful and easy target in his life...and needless to say he was much going to enjoy this experience. She stared at him in horror, Cut Throat became very keenly aware that he had blood splatters all across his body....

Cut Throat stared at her unashamedly, taking in every inch of her body. Just like he did when he had locked her in his arms in her room...Leila looked beautiful in her black dress, which showed off her glorious figure. He saw there was some bruising on her arms...He stared at it puzzled. Cut Throat tried to think back, there was one hooded figure who had tried to restrain her when she has trying to escape...he could feel the anger impulsively rising up in him..he shouldn't have let him off the hook so easy, but on the bright side, it wasn't too late to go back and deal with him....

Leila backed away slowly, looking at him as if he were going to pounce on her.."lis...listen....i ...wo-wont te---tell an...any---one...j-j-just let me go..." she pleaded with him, her hands up in a defensive position.

Cut Throat smiled behind his mask , of course she wouldn't tell anyone,

"do...don't co-come any closer...............please..." she pleaded when her back hit the wall

Trust me....I've tried...Cut Throat thought to himself, the distance between them was closing fast as he started edging closer to her.

Cut Throat knew he had to act fast, there wasn't much time left to idle...he couldn't be sure that more of the hooded men wouldn't come to the house, and his priority had to be getting her and the newbies out of there.

Without further ado, Cut Throat approached Leila roughly grabbing her wrist and pinning her arms at the back, she started crying trying to break free of his grip, "Let me gooooo !" She pleaded. All protocols observed, he would have to check for wire taps and bugs on her. Why did she have to wear this particular dress ! She was already a tease as it was..He sighed trying to gather his thoughts, while he stared at her, Leila was whimpering and shaking, her eyes closed tightly as though she was expecting impact

"I'm not going to hit you..." He whispered in her ear, she whimpered again at his close proximity

"You know believe it or not...I have principles." He said more to himself than to her, as he bent down, and started tracing his hands across her legs

"is....is...this what you ca-call..principles..?" she asked her body shaking

"No..this is what I protocol.." he replied in a matter of fact, his hands going up her thighs, now at her hips...enjoying and savoring every moment. Slowly he made his way up to her waist, freezing as he did so, gosh...it was so tiny...he could definitely crush it with one hand...she was intoxicating him...he needed to control himself...but just as he said that he instinctively sunk his face into her hair, it smelled so good...what was he doing? From her waist, he was up at her chest, beautiful soft and supple just as he thought it would be...he moved his hands across through to her back. There was nothing, Suspect was clean. He took out his tie from his suit, he didn't want her to see what he was about to do to the guy who had bruised her arm...he put it over her eyes, she froze realizing what was happening to her. "What ...what are you doing !" Leila asked panicking.

"You're clean.." Cut Throat whispered, he let go of one hand, while the other was held in a tight grip, he started dragging her across the room "LET ME GOOOOOOOOO !" Leila started crying , but he was too strong for her, he unlocked the door and started dragging her out, she tried using her body weight to try to halt him, but he dragged her across the dusty floors like a doll, trying his best not to use too much force, but if she didn't stop squirming around, he would have to pick her up. "Stop it...please...please...let me go..." she started begging him. Cut Throat met with Eduardo, James and Vikram at the lounge , they stared up in surprise as they saw him dragging Leila. He placed a finger to his mask signaling them to keep quiet. Cut Throat saw the man who bruised Leila's arm lying on the floor with blood seeping out from his throat slowly, he took out his knife and gently started curving several short snips into his body.

It was evident that Cut Throat was skilled with the knife, He knew each vein and capillary, and the way he traced the veins around his throat.... he was definitely well acquainted with the human anatomy. The impact of the new stab wounds became obvious immediately, the man gushed out again, blood splattering at a much faster pace than before. Eduardo, James and Vikram stared at their teacher in shock and admiration.

"We split.." Cut Throat whispered to the newbies, they nodded in agreement. Eduardo pushed his head in the direction of Leila..."Do you want us to handle that for you?"

"No...This is going to be very enjoyable ..." He whispered smiling, staring at his beautiful suspect and with that he dragged Leila out of the house, finding his Aston Martin he roughly pushed her into the front passenger seat. He bought his face very close to hers as he tied her hands with rope that he had in the bonnet "...don't do anything you might regret.." he said in a dangerous whisper, Leila nodded her head fast in obedience. Cut throat got into the driver seat, his heart elated. He turned to the side to see her, her dress was damaged at the top, loosely hanging on one shoulder and exposing her chest a little, the bottom part of her dress also in tatters, revealing a lot more thigh...he had to control himself..... He raved up the Aston Martin engine, he felt overjoyed, he had Leila Adams tied up in his car.

********************************************************************

Leila woke up...she couldn't make out if it was still night or very early in the morning, she could see bits of moonlight streaming into her room. She was in a bed that seemed foreign to her....her head hurt, she pressed it lightly, stretching as she realized her dress was badly ripped up and slipping from her chest. Leila slowly moved from the bed holding her dress up to her body but suddenly she froze as she realized there was someone in the bed with her...she turned around, and had to clap her hands to her mouth to keep herself from screaming. There was a young muscular man in the bed with her...he had tattoos all across his neck, and collar bones. He still had his mask on, but being this close to him...there was something eerily familiar about him. While still sleeping the masked man turned his back to her, Leila almost screamed the second time, shocked to see the amount of scarring on the young mans back. 

She had never seen anything quite like it...panicking, Leila tried to think, but she couldn't remember what happened, last thing she recollected was being tied in his car, and then everything became a blur after that. With her heart beating so fast, feeling as if she was about to faint, she tried getting off slowly from the bed, while holding the upper part of her dress together. 

Leila soon realized she was trying to get off.....but she wasn't moving much, she pushed her body forward but still she couldn't move....Puzzled, she looked around in the dark, and then she saw it, glimmering in the moonlit sky, on her wrist was a chain...and she was chained to him...Leila silently tried to yank it away, but her heart started to sink knowing she wouldn't be able to pull it off her wrist. Leila decided she would go as far as the chain would allow her to and if she could find anyone she would scream her lungs out. She slowly started edging off the big bed

 "Arrgghhhhhh !" Leila screamed as she felt a force drag her back, he quickly and swiftly got on top of her, his arms on either side of her, she looked up to him in fear

"Where are you going?" The masked man asked Leila.