Chapter 20: I'm maybe an Incubus [Lemon]

Comenzar desde el principio

Sirius: Huh?

Zero: When I look at a woman I don't look primarily at the body but the heart of the person.

Sirius: But...

Zero: Don't get me wrong, I was being honest when I said I can't find a woman's body, unsightly. I want to capture the girl's heart and later capture her body. I ask you the question Sirius wants you to belong to me, body and soul for the rest of your life, I promise to cherish you as my most precious treasure.

The statement of the Commander sent as a kind of discharge into the bodies of all the women present and wondering if they are ready to give themselves body and soul to their commander on their own?

For them, the orders of their commander are the law. But their commander has just declared that if they present their bodies on this pretext he would reject them, what he wants is our heart, our love above all.

Illustrious (whispering): I can see now why you're so keen to serve the Commander, Belfast, after hearing what he just said, even this big sister wants to devote her life to him.

Atago (whispering): Ara~ ara~, what a coincidence I feel the same way.

Hornet(thought): 'Will he accept someone like me, I'm not as impressive as my older sisters'?

Belfast(Whispering): I'm sure the master will be delighted to accept you, from what I've heard Graf Spee, of the Ironblood, seems to have fallen for him. Several witnesses say he even kissed her on the forehead after protecting her from Roon's attack.

Atago(whispering): Ara~ he's working fast and would say he wants to create a harem?

Belfast(whispering): He already has one, as you know the master comes from a world outside ours and in that world, there are already many women who have fallen in love with him, but his first wife seems inclined to share the master because she knows she can't keep him to herself.

Hornet(whispering): Really?!!!!, 'I've got a chance to be with the commander then'.

Atago(whispering): Tell me, Belfast, where did you get all this information about the Commander?

Belfast(whispering): One of my senpais explained it all to me when I was on the other side this morning.

Illustrious(whispering): Shh, something is going on

Every four turns their attention in the office...

// Zero POV //

Sirius begins to think

Zero(thought): I know I'm a bit hypocritical about Sirius' action but if we're going to have this kind of relationship I want it to be something solid and serious that something born out of circumstance although I can see in her eyes that these feelings come from deep in her heart, I never thought Sirius would fall for me like this, what's going on, do I have the [Harem Ex] skill or what?

[As a result of the host's correct deductions, secret system functions are revealed, the host can access the [Harem EX] and [Seduction] skills and can turn them off now.]

I blinked when I saw the system announcement.

Zero (thought): Wow, didn't see that coming.

I think sarcastically

Sirius: My proud master?

Sirius' voice takes me out of my thoughts...

Zero: Yes?

Sirius: After thinking about everything you just said to me, I deduced that I almost made a terrible mistake in front of the person who is dearest to me, and without thinking about your feelings I almost forced you to do something that you perhaps dislike, so I decided...