"In my country it is good luck to fall in love with an older woman." Fez simply stated.

"Fez!" Eric yelled trying to get the kid to shut up. 

"No, they come with livestock." Fez said explaining himself.

"I've always wanted a pony" Lana said laughing at the strange boy.

🌸🌸🌸

"There's no way outta this Eric. If we do nothing we get a party, if we say we don't want a party we still get a party. It's a lose lose scenario baby bro" Lana said patting Eric on the back trying to get him to come to terms with their faith.

"we were screwed form the started." Eric said defeated.

"Let's just get through today in one piece, okay?" Lana said trying to comfort her twin.

 "Morning." The twins said as they walked into the kitchen.

"Morning."  Red said while Kitty was dancing. Lana joined in with her mother, and twirled her around. As Eric went to the fridge. Kitty saw this and ran to the fridge to close it.

"I'll get it." she said only opening the fridge a tiny bit so they couldn't see inside. Lana went for the bowls but Kitty intercepted again, "I'll get it." Barely opening the cabinet and handling everything to the twins.

"Did I just see about seven bags of potato chips in there?" Eric asked.

"They were on sale." Kitty explained causally while handing the twins spoons.

"Please, don't throw us a party" Lana begged her  mom in a final attempt at stopping this torture. 

"I'm not throwing a party." Kitty replied calmly.

"Don't give them one." Red said while reading the paper.

"I'm not." Kitty said nervously.

"they're too old for a surprise party."

"I'm agreeing with you."Kitty yelled

 "Then stop yelling."

"I'm not yelling." Kitty snapped

"Look, I know money is tight, so we don't want a big birthday." Eric sitting down by his mother.

"I'll decide when money is tight." Red said folding his newspaper harshly "Now, what kind of gift do you two want? Don't worry about the cost.As long as it's reasonable." he warned the two

"I just want some jeans and some records. Led zeppelin, grateful dead,and pink floyd would be awesome" She said politely.

"Okay. I would like a cassette player for the car. A cassette. Not an eight-track.No eight-track, okay?" Eric said over emphasizing the word 'eight-track'. Lana rolled her eyes knowing that now that's all her parents would remember and he'll end up with an eight-track anyways.

"You know, I don't know why they don't just put record players in cars." Kitty chuckles causing the three to look at each other before shaking their heads. 

"The point is, I don't want an eight-track tape player." Eric restated.

"Then you won't get one."

"But, honey, he wants one."Kitty said totally missing the point

"No, I want a tape player, just not an eight-track." Eric said for probably the one hundredth time.

"You'll get a Delco. A genuine GM part for your genuine GM car." Red stated "And Jeans and records for my baby girl".