Chapter 5

Hope you guys love this chapter and the story so far.

____________________________________

I hate my so call skill, my power to see people when they will die. I could see their time clock when I touched them. Why me? Why can't it be someone else that isn't me? The feeling of knowing people including myself when I will die to make me feel scared, frightened, and sad for them and me.

I can't do anything to prevent that it already sticks and stone. It cannot be changed. We can't change the event on time. It might make it even worst, horrible and awful. It happens once I save an elderly lady from being smashed by a car and the next day she died from a seizure. I got this ability and I can't do anything about it. I can't save the lives of people who are in danger including myself.

Kai is the sole person that can increase my life span. I don't know why it does this, but Kai I am using you just that I am there for my aunt. I am not using you for my own selfish reasons.

Flashback

The day, I realize that I  don't have much time left of my life is when I was 14 years old. It was after I have finished with my tennis practice.

I don't know why it unexpectedly decreased. Maybe because I feel my body became a bit weak, unstable, sore and drain.

I ran back home after school and said "Mom I think there's something wrong with me" I shouted while taking my breaths.

My parents were confused. I could see it on their faces. They know I have this ability I told them right after I got them. They didn't believe me at first but eventually, they did when I show them that a guy will die when we were in our neighbourhood street. My parents believe me right at that moment.

"What do you mean dear?" My mom said curiously.

Suddenly, my eyesight blurred, but not because tears were welling up. Everything became fuzzy; then I saw nothing at all. My consciousness was floating through an empty space filled with a thick static. Throughout the inky space, my heartbeats pounded loudly, echoing in my ears, alongside fading pleas for help.

Feeling in my body drained away until finally, all was black. My skin went ashen and I  stumbled forward before I  fell, my mom and dad grabbing for my arms as findable. Then I  lay there in the wooden flooring as still as a corpse, barely breathing at all.

Then my parents send me to the nearby hospital the doctors said I got sick. It was a very rare sickness.

The doctors said I have a rare disease that affected my heart. As times goes by my heart became weaker and unstable. There was no cure for this at that time, but still, they are trying to find a cure for it.

Now I am wearing a watch to indicate me on my heartbeats. To know if there something wrong with it or not. If there is it will make a beeping noise to know that my heart is weak.

I was so stunned and scared. For almost a year, I didn't go to public school. I have been homeschooled all my life until I was 15 years old.

That's when it hits me that I need to live my life to the fullest and make every day the best and memorable day of my life. If not I will regret it later.

_____________________________________

I was still behind the locker hiding from Kai, Suho and Baekhyun. I still don't want them to notice me that I was spying on them mostly towards Kai.