Chapter 14 - Meet And Small Talks

Herro, I am back :3

I will try my best to write frequently from now on, I know it sucks that I do not have a consistent update but bear with me! I have decided to make this story until the Shimon Arc. Sorry! I do not really like the Rainbow Arc after I read the summary of it. I will implement something, do not worry :) 

Enjoy this chappy!

________________________________________________________________________________

Mitsuyo P.O.V.

I smile brightly at Chrome while holding her hand and she shyly smiles back as if she is not used to a positive atmosphere.

I've been talking to her since she woke up, giving her time to rest too, as her body is still weak from the accident. She is so shy and soft-spoken, reminding me of myself. She opens up quicker than I thought she would, probably because I talk a lot to warm her up to me. Before I knew it, she started talking to me, making me very happy.

I could tell she is very grateful that I remove her from that household, i could tell very much from her eyes.

I've been discussing with her about Mukuro too. She told me that Mukuro will come into her dreams sometimes and talk to her.

"Mukuro-sama will talk to me about you too" she told me with a shy smile. I blink at her words. "Really? What did he tell you about me?" I blushed a little at the thought of people talking about me.

"He told me that I would shine under your care, that you are a very kind and gentle person." I blushed harder at this, which make her giggle softly.

"But" I paused, wondering if I should tell her.

Deciding that I should, I then continue.  "You would shine more under Tsu-nii's care" I smile brightly.

She look at me confused. "Afterall, I can feel that you two are forming a bond." She blushed brightly at that. I shake my head in agreement.

"Tsu-nii is very protective after all! I can tell that he is getting protective of you after you were in our care. Besides, you don't have to worry about your parents anymore. They will be jail for along time, so you don't have to worry." I reassure her after seeing her fearful and worried look. I gently squeezed her hand after, making sure her hands stop shaking.

"Thank you for everything" she thank, grateful that we are doing this for her. I shake my head at her again.

"There is no need for thank you." I shush her when she start to protest. "We are doing this because we want to, not because of Mukuro. If it is not for him telling us though, we will never know you need help."

"If you want to thank us," I amend when I saw her open her mouth. "You can start doing that by being yourself. That is what you can do!" I smile at her brightly before I spread sky flames into the room. I saw her visibly relax.

I stand when I saw her yawn. "You should rest. I shall not disturb you."

"Wait." I hear her call out softly. I turn face her.

"Will you be here when I wake up." She asked.

"I will try to be here as soon as you wake up." I promised. "But right now," I walk up to her and tuck her in. "You need to rest more so that you can recover faster."

She barely nodded and drifted off to sleep, which make me smile. I walk out of the hospital room and close the door softly.

"So," Reborn break the silence. "How is she?" He asked. I smile gently, replying. "She is recovering that is for sure. Opening up to me too." I added the last part as I thought of our conversation.

"Of course she is opening up to you." Mammon replied like it is a fact. "It's Tsuyo-hime. Anyone would open up to you."

I blushed slightly and shake my head vigorously. "That is not true! I just try my best."

"It is true no matter how you deny it Hime." Verde push up his spectacles and put his hands into his lab coat. I sag slightly in defeat, though I smiled as I feel their light emotions.

"Let's go home," I told them. "Mama is out with the kids and Bianchi, Tsuna is eating dinner at Take-nii sushi restaurant with Hayato-nii, since Take-nii treat them, so I will be cooking dinner tonight."

"Yay! I love Tsuyo-hime's cooking! They are the best! I wi-" Skull's shouting got interrupted by Reborn's kick.

"Shut up lackey Skull! You are being noisy!" Reborn barked.

I quickly pick Skull up and try to rub his head or helmet. "Skull are you okay?!"

I turn to Reborn and pout. "Reborn, that was mean."

"You are too soft on him Tsuyo-hime." Reborn push his fedora down to hide his smirk.

"What did yo-"

Our voices faded away as we go home.
________________________________________________________________________________

Done! Sorry for the short chapter, but this is what I can come with for now.

Vote, Add, Comment The Gentle Sky.

Till next time! 💕

Love,
Jane 🌸 ❄