Author's Note: Fate Of This Story - Gentle Sky

Hello!! I'm not really back, but I kinda feel bad not updating for so long... I'm gonna explain and inform you guys on some stuff.

To make it up for the non-existent updates. I'm actually busy with school and gonna be more busy once I start my internship next year, around June. I will try to edit here and there, but no promises!!

Also, I'm stuck trying to update the next chapter.

For one, it is hard trying to imagine Chrome's P.O.V. as i have been doing Mistsuyo's so much that i am not sure how to do her P.O.V. .

I'm improvising everything as well, so pardon for the confusion here and there, it's also one of the reason I'm editing it quite slowly as well, well more like not touching it because I have not be able to think of a solution to the chapter's problem.

All my edits is in the google docs, which i will not bring in the edits till i am done with the story.

The offer of being the second author stands, for those who are interested. I am really trying to cope with something I'm not interested in, which is my course I'm studying. So anybody who wants to edit it are welcome to. (that's how desperate I am for a second author 😭) I need a lot of help with this.

If nothing is working out for me, then I will discontinue this story and leave it as it is. I will not delete it, but I will never touch it again because no inspiration or idea is coming to me at all. The desire to write this story is big and its there, but if I have no clue how to continue for the next 1 year plus or so, I think I will discontinue this story forever.  I'm so pathetic aren't I 😂

Another option will be letting someone to adopt this story. I'm open to this option as well. If anyone want to adopt this story, let me know either in the comments, pm me or post your comment in my profile.

I'm also gonna add a application form to this if anyone is interested to be the second author or to adopt this story. I will post the form template on my profile when I have the time, most probably later.

REMINDER!! OFFER OF SECOND AUTHOR AND ADOPTION STILL STANDS

I'm so sorry for  not updating for so long, but I have no motivation and time, along with no ideas to come up with chapters.

(Additional Notes: I am officially putting this on hold until i am able to write or have a idea.  The fire i initially have for this story has died down. I am sorry to say that, but it is true. I had found fire in the story, which is Slugterra, a cartoon show that ended in 2016. Until I find true inspiration to this story, this is officially on hold. I want to thank you guys for the support. )

I would like to hear your opinion of Slugterra when i post the first chapter of the story, for those who know the show.  I will, however remove it by the end of the month if there is no response to the story whatsoever .

See you when i write this story again,

Jane 🌸❄️