Chapter 2 - Hectic Week

Hello everyone! This is the new version of Chapter 2. Im not sure how long how i would write, hopefully its the standard length...

Well, here goes!!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

Mitsuyo POV

"Tadaima!" I heard Tsu-nii called.

I was in my room having lessons with the home tutor that Mama hired for me.

"That's all for today. Make sure you do your homework and show me the next lesson."

i nodded my head. "Thank you so much Shiki-sensei." I thank her with a gentle smile.

I went down to the kitchen, surprise to see Gokudera Hayato and Yamamoto Takeshi with Tsu-nii. 

"H-hello! I am Sawada MItsuyo, it is nice to meet you! Who are they, Tsu-nii, are they your friends?" I shyly greeted and ask Tsu-nii.

"Ah yes! They are my friends that i made today, Tsuyo-chan!" He said cheerfully. "This is Yamamoto Takeshi and Gokudera Hayato. Yamamoto, Gokudera-kun, this is my little sister, Sawada MItsuyo." 

"It is a honor to meet Juudaime's little sister! Please, do call me Hayato-aniki!" He exclaimed in excitement as he bowed 90 degrees at me and his eyes sparkles brightly. 

"Mm, Hayato-aniki" I said it softly with a blush on my cheeks. 

"Haha! Tsuna, your sister is very adorable!" He ruffled my hair softly. "You can just call me Take-nii!" He said cheerfully. 

Reborn jump into my arms while greeting me. "Ciaossu!" I giggled and greeted him back. "Ciao!" Leon came to my shoulder and gave my cheek a friendly lick and i giggled again.

All of them stare at me, surprised that i know Italian. "Tsuyo-chan, how do you know Italian?" 

I rubbed my head sheepishly. "Well, i have a lot of time at home, so i took the chance to learn different languages. I've learned Italian and English so far. Now, i am going to learn French." I rambled softly and my cheeks redden further as i speak.

"Tsuyo-hime is amazing! As expected of Tsuyo-hime!" Hayato-aniki exclaimed as his eyes sparkled very brightly.  

"Thank you" 

"Dinner will be ready soon, so please wait a little longer alright?" Mama say to us cheerfully as she is cooking.

"Hai~! Mama, let me help you set up the table!" I said to her happily as i take out the utensils.

Time skip ~ 

I am sitting in my room, recalling whatever has happened this pass few days.

Hayato-nii and Take-nii comes in  to Tsu-nii's life, and Bianchi came in too, with the addition of Lambo.  Both Bianchi and Lambo seemed to be 'smitten' with me. Bianchi constantly dressing me up, calling me her unofficial 'cute goddaughter'. Lambo often comes to my room for cuddles, candy and comfort since he disturbed Reborn and Hayato-nii on a daily basis. 

Today is a free day for me, so i took my French dictionary and my notebook to Tsu-nii's room where the trio is studying and Reborn is watching them, amused.

I waved to them as i walked to Tsu-nii's bed and opened up my French dictionary to learn more French. Reborn hopped over to me and start teaching and correcting me softly on the words and everything. 

An hour has passed and Reborn tell me to rest for a while, so i did.  He saw me rubbing my eyes and worry flash through our bond, which i send feelings of comfort over and assuring out loud that i am okay, just tired for the day.

Ever since i receive the pacifier, i get tired easily and i get sick easily. So short naps usually helps me restore my energy back.  

Suddenly, a woman barged in, which i know as Haru  (my knowledge from previous life) claiming that she is gonna save Reborn and Lambo from all of us, which make me tilt my head in confusion. (Haru)

Reborn patted my head, telling me not to worry and nap, which i nodded and lay down on Tsu-nii's bed, drifting to a light sleep.

When i come to 2 hours later,  i woke up to hear shouting. I rubbed my eyes tiredly and look up to see Tsu-nii standing in front of me protectively, his eyes blazing orange furiously and i start to hear him. 

"Don't hurt my little sister!" He said in a furious manner i never hear him before and i felt his flame flickering aggressively. My eyes widen in panic, immediately soothe his flames in assurance with my flames secretly to calm him down. In addition, i used my powers. 

'Tsu-nii, calm down, i am alright, i am in no danger' i said to him telepathically. 

He turned to me, calming down slightly and his eyes soften at the sight of me. His eyes slowly turning back to the caramel brown colour, which make me relax. 

I peek over Tsu-nii, and i saw the woman that barge in now in tears and there is fear in her eyes that i can identify.

"Hello" I greeted her gently. Since everyone is glaring at her with intense dislike. "I am Sawada Mitsuyo, and you are?" 

She sniffed and answered me. "My name is Miura Haru."

"It is nice to meet you" I gently smiled at her and i extend my hand towards her, letting out a little bit of sky flames into the room to relax and soothe everyone. 

She look at my hands, hesitant and unsure, while everyone start to tense in anticipation. She slowly slide her hand towards mine and start to shake it. A sigh of relief seem to be heard from everyone except for Reborn, who smirk, as if he know that this is gonna happen. 

As everyone start to settle down, Reborn filled me in what happened. I asked for the worksheet and immediately, Hayato-nii give me Tsu-nii's paper he is holding. 

I thank him and take a look at the question. 'This is the question that they are stuck in the daily arc' i thought to myself. 

"The answer is 4" I said, shocking everyone except Reborn. "This is a university question, which is known to be unsolvable. However, only one person managed to solve it." I said, glancing at Reborn and he smirked proudly at that. 

"Ehhhhhhh?! Reborn?!" Tsu-nii exclaim in shock while the rest have their jaws dropped to the floor.

"Ah" He squeaked out hopped over to my head and pat me softly. "Explain to them why is it 4"

And i did. All of them have their heads nodded in understanding as i simplify it for them.

(A.N: Sorry i cant remembered what was said! I also decided not to add Haru's father in. Weird if he let his daughter get shouted at.) 

With that, the night ended with peaceful ending which i am glad.

A few days later ~

I-pin officially joined us after the accident with my brother and others. Reborn trained me with hand to hand combat and was surprised that i knew some moves. I took up some self-defense lessons when i was younger after all. 

"I need to tell you something" Reborn said seriously. I nodded, becoming serious as well.

"It's about the Arcobaleno. They are coming next week." 

My eyes widen at the news.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hello! I know!! Finally right? I am just plain laze HAHA 

But things really get in the way too, like how i am sick with a stomach flu a few days ago and i have work from Thursday to Saturday. In fact, I started writing this like 2 weeks ago. I procrastinated and had complications along the way. So sorry!!!

Boldly ask you to:

Add to library, Comment, Vote and follow me to get the latest news about the story so you wont have author's note!!! 

Love,

Jane <3