Chapter 13: Nagi (Chrome Dokuro)

Herro! I've been thinking of editing this whole thing when I have done with the story. 

Unfortunately, I will not do Shimon Arc and Arcobaleno Arc. (Because I do not read manga and all) Okay, maybe Shimon Arc, yes, but I will change the whole plot of Arcobaleno Arc to my own. As my OC character is gentle and hates violence, she will wholeheartedly disagree to Checkerface deal. I will read the manga once I have done with the Future Arc.

I will consider it again, so do not worry, I will inform you guys once the decision has been made :) On with the story!

________________________________________________________________________________

Mitsuyo P.O.V

Three days later~ 

Tsu-nii and the others follow me into the hospital. I was discharged yesterday after the doctor told us there are no more problems. 

We went up to the receptionist, who look up and smile politely at us. "Hello, may I help you?"

"Hello, may I know which room is Nagi Yoshibara? We are friends of hers" I gently smiled at the woman, who proceeds to type her name on the computer and look up to us with a beaming smile. 

"Yes! Nagi Yoshibara is in room 459. Finally, someone visits that girl. The poor girl, that parents don't seem to be the caring type." The receptionist sighs as she puts her hand on her cheek, pitying Nagi.

"Thank you for the information," Reborn responded curtly. I thank her with a soft smile, and we all go to where the room is.

Time skip a little~ 

As we turn around the corner, about to reach room 459, we heard two voices, arguing. 'It must be Chrome's parents' I thought with an unusual frown on my face.

"Don't worry, Tsuyo-hime," Reborn said calmly, softly pat my hair in reassurance. "We will get Nagi out of her parent's grasp." The others agreed.

"She is your step-daughter, no?" the female voice exclaimed, sounding disgusted with Nagi. "Argh, we need to spend all the money on her treatment. I don't understand that girl as always. Who would want that girl alive?" 

"I have missed that important meeting because of her. She is your biological daughter, shouldn't you help her? The male's voice lace with slightly disapproval and disdain. "And shouldn't you keep your voice down?" He added. " We are outside the room. She can hear you with that loud voice of yours."

(P.S: Cannot remember some lines. So, I: Improvise, Adapt, Overcome XD)

The mother scoffed. "She is unconscious. She cannot even hear us." She waved her hand in a dismissal manner. "Who would want to sacrifice her internal organs for her? She is dumb enough to run across the road to save a cat" She sounded like she rolled her eyes.

Having heard enough, I come out of hiding and confront Chrome/Nagi's parents. 

"Hello," I greeted with a gentle smile. I never like violence; after all, the best approach would be going subtly, so that I can get Nagi or Chrome's emancipation. "I am Sawada Mitsuyo, a friend of Nagi. Nice to meet you." I finished with a polite bow.

A forced smile comes up their faces as they greeted back with a forced polite bow back. "Are you here to see Nagi? Ah, she is right in there, you can-"

"I would like to pay for Nagi's hospital and operation fees if you would allow me, Mrs Yoshibara and Mr Yoshibara."

Both of them taken aback, started splutter out protests as if I'm crazy.  "Sawada-san, this is completely absurd! A friend of hers you maybe, but what makes you think we will let you pay her fees?! And-"