45.HIM,ME&MOONLIGHT

Start from the beginning

As I watch the waves come and go ,
It reminds me of our bond ,
which never seems to be stable , always vulnerable, nevertheless special .

I look at Royal who's just standing , looking in the blank .

It's like he's deep in thought .

Jessica's looking at him and then she looks at me .

She sends a faint smile .

It feels like even though she also has worries of her own but still she chose to smile instead .

Then she diverts her attention back to Ro , who now is talking with her .

After few seconds , his eyes meet mine and he looks away instantly .

I'll do whatever it takes for us to get back together !

Should I?

Go for it

I know it's reckless but I gotta do what I gotta do !

With the thought that Ro isn't aware of me knowing how to swim ,
I start walking into the water .

So what if he doesn't want to talk to me , after this he would not only talk but also hug me !

There are some people already having fun in the water but they are a bit far from where I stood .

As I go deeper , the level of water coming in contact with my body naturally increases .

I look back at Ro who isn't aware that I am standing in the water without anyone's help .

Come on Ro , look at me !

Nope , he still doesn't .

His attention is towards something else and I continue walking deeper .

Now the water seems to be in level with my chest and no one , literally no one is paying heed to me .

Those who did , didn't think much of it , thinking , mostly everyone knows swimming by this age and diverted their focus to something more interesting than a teenager who's trying to mend her bond with her best friend by acting somewhat suicidal .

With one last look at Ro , he was trying to look somewhere else .
But his line of sight passed by me which made him look twice at the figure which was almost submerged .

His eyes instantly bulged and he mumbles something .

Then he shouts but I can hardly hear it , but I need no words to decipher that he's just yelling my name .

Now when I know he realised the seriousness of this made up situation , I take a deep breath and completely get under water .

I swim a bit further and I come up a little , otherwise my acting would turn into a reality and the story of our Faithful Bond will turn into nothing more than a what if .

From the corner of my eyes , I see Ro jumping into the water while Jessica and my friends are by the shore .

I hold my breath and get submerged yet again .

The water is kinda cool but by now my body has adjusted to it .

It's dark but somehow I manage to spot a certain someone's figure swimming towards me .

I swear if he had swum in the competition with this speed , he would have won it easily .

That's not the point !

I close my eyes instantly and then
I feel two arms wrap around my body .

Then I am being pulled kind of forcefully to the surface .