26• I'll be the one

Start from the beginning

"We are here, bunny," I climbed on top of her and peppered kisses all over her neck to wake her up. "I got us a beautiful place here so we can have utter privacy."

Davina's eyes fluttered open, her hands rested on my pecs "Hi, handsome," the girl whispered.

"Hi, bunny," I pecked her lips. "I missed those mesmerizing eyes."

"Not as much as I missed your luscious lips," she laced her arms around my neck and pulled me into a tight hug. "Don't leave me alone one second, please."

"Never," I slipped my arms under her body and pulled her as close as possible, hiding my face in the crook of her neck. "My precious little bunny."

"My precious little handsome," Davina told, making me smile since she giggled.

The drive to the house we are staying at was around two hours long; I want us to be as far away from them as possible. Having to meet them will already be draining my bunny, I don't want those bad vibes anywhere near her so we'll stay away from Vancouver.

We are staying at a place called Whistler, Canada, and the landscapes are just absolutely breathtaking. The house is a chalet which will make my bunny feel like what she is; a queen. The place has a magnificent view of the mountains and forest which will help calm down my bunny; she likes admiring nature.

"We are here, bunny," I whispered against the top of her head.

She whimpered, tightening her grasp around my left arm "Mhhh, just five more minutes."

"Bunny," I chuckled "come on, we have a bed waiting for us."

Davina's eyes fluttered open, she looked up at me and smiled sleepily "I had a dream about you."

"No surprise," I smirked, making her laugh. "You make my heart skip a beat when you laugh."

"You have that effect on," a grin played on her lips. Her eyes diverted to the house "Is this where we are staying?"

"Only the best for my bunny," I opened my door and jumped off before helping her.

We walked towards the entrance door holding hands; she has all the energy in the world because she slept the whole plane ride but I only got some 30-minute naps every two hours. My bunny will probably want to stay up all night long, watching movies or buying things online; she's been into that lately since she doesn't have to read anything. This girl learned my credit card digits in five minutes.

Whatever bunny wants, she'll get. Especially right now when things are most likely to go south. Something I would like to do is to take her back to Hawai'i to erase all those bad memories she has from the place. To turn the bad into good and so she can realize there's no one in the world who can hurt her.

"Woah," Davina grinned looking around the grand room.