*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*
Time skip

I walked out the medical center in bandages and bandaids then I saw Rick and Carl outside the medical center. Rick whispered something to Carl, Carl nodded and said "C'mon lets go show you, your room,". I nodded and followed him. 'This place is huge, well of course it's a prison! But I liked it kind of, weird huh?'

We soon reached an empty room with a bunk bed, sink, and toilet. I sat on the bed, it wasn't soft. Carl leaned against the door frame and smiled. "What?" I asked. "Nothing, I'm guessing that bed isn't soft huh?" He asked. "Yep" I said. "I know but you'll get use to it," he said as he sat down next to me. I nodded in agreement and then looked at him. I then noticed his mesmerizing, beautiful blue eyes.

"If you need anything just tell me," Carl said as he stands up to leave.

"Wait," I said while thinking.

He turned around and looked at me waiting for a response.

"Thank you," I said as I stud up.

"For what?" He questioned.

"For everything," I said smiling as I hugged him.

He smiles and hugs me back."Your welcome" He said as he looked down with tinted pink on his cheeks. I smiled and so did he, he then walked off to see Rick. I walked towards my bed, took off my one shoe, and laid down. Since I earlier took off my shoe to have my cuts bandaged. 'This is amazing, how just one person can crash in a car, lose their friend while she's passed out, during an apocalypse and be saved my 2 human beings then later on coming over to a Prison which has everything mostly!'

I looked up, the only view I could get was the bottom of the other bunk bed, but it's the same, right?

'And Carl, he's very nice, sweet and I'd be lying if I said he wasn't cute! I mean like seriously he's got everything! His beautiful ocean eyes, his brown hair that locks on his face, and especially his personality.' I then turned to my right side and fell asleep.

*~Carl's POV~*

"You're welcome" I said trying to hide my blushing. I smiled at her and she smiled back, then I walked out of her room and towards my dad.

'Dad's gonna choose now, and by that I mean, Daryl, Hershel, Dad and me. Since Maggie, Glenn, Michone, Beth, Tyresse, Sasha, and Bob left on a scavenge for two days. Daryl couldn't go because of his wound, he got shot in the arm not too long ago.'

I finally get to my dad and notice that Daryl and Hershel were there.

"What do you guys think, should we keep her?" Dad asked.

"Does she have family members?" Hershel asked.

"No, she just lost her dad,"

Daryl looked at my dad and asked "does she know how to protect herself and shoot?"

"She can shoot, protect herself. She can also drive," Dad said.

"How did you find her?" Hershel asked.

"She was inside a crashed car that was sideways. We helped her and got her out. She said her friend was dragged out, do you think it could be?" Dad said.

"I thought we already killed him..." I said.

"So did I.." Dad said.

"She wants to find her friend, she's determined," Dad continued.

"I wouldn't blame her," Hershel said.

"I think we should keep her and help her," I suggested.

Hershel nodded and Daryl said "She's one little ass kicker,"

I looked down and blushed a bit.

I laughed and dad said "Its settled then we'll keep Y/N,"

Daryl walked over to me and said, "So how's your girlfriend?"

"What? What do you mean?" I asked blushing a bit.

"What I mean is Y/N," he said looking at me.

"She isn't my girlfriend," I said.

"Yeah but I saw you blushing when I called her a little ass kicker," he pointed out.

I blushed at the sentence and looked down to hide it.

"Oh! Aww little man is growing some feelings for Y/N" Daryl teased.

"She doesn't like me though.." I said sadly.

"Man you give up too soon, if you like her, don't give up, try harder, talk to her more," he said.

"You're right, thanks Daryl," I said.

"No problem, the little man is growing!" He said as he put me in a headlock and messed with my hast and hair.

"Hey, don't mess up my hair and hat," I said while arranging it back.

"I see your already starting to impress," Daryl said laughing.

"Yep," I said as I pulled my hat down.

*~Y/N's POV~*

''' ~ "Y/N!" "Y/N?!" I woke up on the grass. I stud up slowly absorbing every detail all around. "Y/N!!" I heard familiar voices. I saw my big brother, Mom and Dad walking towards me. I smiled but it disappeared as mom said "WHY DIDN'T YOU SAVE ME?!" Big brother then yelled "IT COULD'VE BEEN YOU!". "YOU LEAD ME TO THIS!" My dad screamed. I started to cry in the grass, tears streamed my cheeks as they came closer. "I'm so sorry... I'm a terrible person..." I saw everything around me melt and I felt my self fall. I fell down and landed in someone's arms. I looked at the person and saw that it was Carl. I smiled and so did he. He leaned in and kissed me. I blushed deeply and heard a familiar voice in the shadows. "You're alone, why can't you just accept that?!" Y/F yelled. I looked at her then I looked at Carl, he just looked at me blankly. "You killed everyone! Your own brother, dad, and mom!" She said as she walked towards you. "That's not true!" I said. "Why did I even save you?" Carl asked. "What?" I whispered to myself. "You don't even belong here Y/N," He said as he held a gun to my head. "No, no, no please! Carl!" I said with tears streaming down my face. He then pulled the trigger.. ~ '''

I sat up on my bed and noticed that I was crying in my sleep and that it was a dream. I stared at the wall and rubbed my eyes. 'It's my fault..' I pulled my knees to my chest, put my head in my knees, and cried quietly.

I then heard footsteps and looked up from my knees, Carl was standing against the door frame in his sleep clothes. He walked over towards me and sat at the end of my bed. "Nightmares?" He asked. I nodded my head, he laid back and stared up. "I um, I heard you cry in your sleep.." he said. "Oh, I'm sorry did I wake everyone up?" I asked. "No luckily your room, or cell, is right next to mine," He said. I nodded and asked "Did I wake you up or did you not go to sleep?" He then looked at me and said "I couldn't go to sleep,"

I scooted over and patted the seat next to me so he could sit there. He noticed, crawled over and sat down next to me. "Why couldn't you go to sleep?" I asked. "I was thinking," he said. "What happened in your dream?" He asked curious. I looked down. "My Mom, Dad, and Big brother were yelling at me telling me it was all my fault they died.. then Y/F came and told me that I was alone and that I killed everyone.. That I didn't belong here.." I said.

"Then she shot me" I continued. 'I didn't want to tell him that he shot me, it would've been awkward. Besides I was the blamable one...' I started to tear up, feeling Carl stare at me. He suddenly pulled me into a hug, holding me tightly. I hugged him too though I was blushing and I could see it on him too. "You aren't alone, I'm here and I'll always protect you no matter what," he said holding me tight.

I blushed and rested my head on his chest. "You've been so helpful, I can't tell you how thankful I am," I say as I look at him. He smiled and I rested my head back in his chest. He played with my hair a little and after a while we both went to sleep in each other's arms.

********************
Hope you liked this chapter! I made it long just because.. <.< >.> Anyways please comment what you think and maybe I could make it better? Anyways thanks I'll update soon! Bye! ;)