the surprise (third person pov)

Bob reached for the bottle of lubricant on the side table, gazing at Bertram. He could only imagine what he was planning to do. Bob squeezed the lubricant on his palms, the liquid leaking through the cracks of his cupped hand. Bertram bit his lip, holding back his desired moan. Bob leaned towards him, his lips hardly an inch away from his ear. Bob looked dead into Bertram's eyes, not wanting to break the stare.

     "It's okay to enjoy this, Bertram," Bob whispered into his ear

     Bertram broke the stare, tilting his head back and letting out a quiet, almost inaudible moan. Bob slowly reached his big, longing hands towards Bertram, till the 'ding' sound came from the elevator. It was barely able to be heard from their position in Luke's bedroom, but the two of them certainly heard the loud chatter of the penthouse resident's walking into the living room. Bob groaned, rolling off of Bertram and onto the other side of the bed. He ran his hands down his face before resting one on Bertram's large thigh.

     "Who could it be?" Bob puffed out his cheeks before releasing the air in a slightly annoyed sigh.

     "Bertram!" Jessie screamed, "What mess have you made this time?" Her annoyed tone echoed through the penthouse up to Bob and Bertram. Bob froze, his hand pausing in its tracks.

     "Bertram! You settin' the mood for somethin'?" Zuri called, her voice high and mocking.

     Bertram quickly looked to Bob, motioning with a finger for him to stay quiet.

     "I thought you got rid of them!" Bob whispered in an alarmed tone, his blue eyes wide and unsettled

     Bertram scrambled, trying to get dressed before Jessie came up the stairs. He quickly put on his shirt, a frown crossing his features for just a moment as he noted it seemed a little tighter than usual. After shuffling into a pair of pants, he stumbled out of the room to greet them before they found Bob. However, when he met the Ross family halfway down the stairs, they eyed him suspiciously with suppressed giggles echoing through the quiet area.

     "Bertram-" Jessie began in a slow, quiet tone. She sidestepped to try and block him from the kid's view, but it was to no avail as Luke called out two loud, jeering questions.

     "What are you wearing? And what's going on down there?" He pointed in a mock disgusted manner, pretending to gag as he turned to his siblings.

      Jessie scoffed, looking over her shoulder at the kids. "Go to the kitchen." She paused before adding on, her tone serious. "Now." When the kids had gone, she looked at Bertram once more.          "What's going on, Bertram?" Her tone was softer like she was talking to someone dangerous. "Mrs. Chesterfield told us there weren't any bugs. And are you wearing an exterminators shirt?" A firm frown was pressed into her lips. His cheeks burned red when he looked down and realized he was wearing Bob's shirt. He hesitated before pressing his hand onto hers and tugging her all the way up the stairs and towards his room. Quickly, before she could say anything else, he pressed his other hand over her mouth.

     "You're right," Bertram spoke in a low tone, letting go of Jessie. "There weren't any bugs in the penthouse."