Jay nods and walks out the room.

"Gavin we'll be there soon, okay? Don't worry, your brother and I will help you get through this."

"I love you Angel."

"I love you too Gavin." I hang up and start throwing clothes in my suitcase.

"He's coming." Jay says re-entering my room

I nod and continue running around my room.

"Miry"

"Yeah?" I say folding my clothes and placing them back in the suitcase

"Miry, calm down."

"Shut up."

"Miry, you can't stress yourself over a guy"

"Well I stressed myself over you for a month didn't I?" I say looking at him, "It's Gavin, he isn't okay and I'm not going to sit here and let him suffer."

"He's not your responsibility Miry."

"Just get out. If all you came here for was to yell at me for not telling you where the fuck I was those two days then get out."

"No, I mean, it was apart of it, but that wasn't the entire reason."

"Well then hurry up and tell me because right now isn't the right time Anthony."

"My name isn't Anthony."

"Yeah well it's your middle name" I mutter turning away

"Don't call me that Miry."

"Jayson it's your middle name deal with it."

He spins me around and holds me tight around my waist, "Don't." he whispers looking down at me.

We pause, taking time to admire each other, "I missed you."

He leans over and places his lips on mine when the door swings open, and Jay moves back quickly.

"Shit." Charles mutter

"Ready? It's a long drive and the sooner we leave the sooner we get there." I say closing up my suitcase

"You guys are driving there?" Jay ask.

"Yeah, it's too late to get a ticket, but we have to go. Bye Jayson."

"Bye Jayson." Charles says taking my suitcase.

I get pulled back by Jay, "I missed you too." He kisses me again then pulls away and hugs me, "See you soon, alright?"

I nod giving him a small kiss, my eyes started watering, "I love you" I whisper.

"I love you too."

I let go of him and run downstairs and outside to Charles' car, "Sorry Charlie."

"You two made up?" He says pulling away

"No."

"That's not what I saw" he smirks taking my hand, "Don't worry Angel, you two are going to be back together before you know it."

"Let's just focus on Gavin here."

"You love that boy-"

"Yes I love Jay now drop it, Charles. I know you want to know what happened to your little brother."

He grips the steering wheel tighter.

"Hey" I whisper placing my hand over his and taking it, "Everything's going to be okay Charlie."

"I'm glad he at least told you." He mutters

"He was scared Charlie, you can't blame him for that."