The Hunters' Camp

A/N You know guys, I've only been updating this quickly because I've had too much free time. Well, Here's the next part, enjoy!
«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»

Annabeth and Luke followed behind the random girls that Percy seemed to know. Well, he seemed to know the leader, Phoebe. The other four looked at Percy with complete disgust.

It was an interesting group. Percy and Phoebe were up front, joking and laughing. Next camp the four girls: Victoria, Nicole, Charlotte, and Yolanda, all who kept a keen lookout. Finally, the group was closed off with Luke and Annabeth, who weren't quite sure what was going on.

Luke was thinking about what had happened, when something clicked, "Hey Perce?" He calls out, "Are these..."

Percy turns around, "Yeah, they are. Oh, and you can tell Annabeth."

"Tell me what?" She asks.

"Later, I like knowing something you don't." Luke smirked slightly.

Annabeth glowers at the son of Hermes.

Up front, Percy and Phoebe were having a very in-depth conversation.

"There's no way you're a better shot than me!" Phoebe exclaims.

"I bet you my dinner rations that I've improved." Percy counters.

"You're on!" Phoebe sticks out her hand.

Percy shakes it, "We'll need a judge."

"I say Kayla."

"No way! She'd be biased against me. I say Cassandra."

"And she'd be biased towards you."

"Fine. We'll see if Zoe is willing to judge."

"That sounds fair." Phoebe then calls out to the rest of the party, "We're here."

Annabeth looks up at Luke when she hears that, "Now will you tell me." She gave Luke her big-pleading-gray-eyes routine.

Luke sighs, "Fine, these are the Hunters of Artemis."

Annabeth is about to respond when Phoebe calls out, "Guess what I found skulking around our camp: A filthy male!"

Another girl jumps out of a nearby tree, "Can I shoot him?"

Percy looks up at the girl, "Come on Kayla, would you really shoot your brother?"

Kayla looks at the son of Poseidon, just realizing who it was, "PERCY!" She exclaims.

Kayla turns to camp and calls out, "Hey everyone, Percy's back!"

If the four new recruits could get any more confused about the strange black haired, green eyed boy, they did. They stepped back as the entirety of the Hunt charged out of the camp and tackled Percy in one giant hug/mosh pit.

"Hey, give a guy some space." He says, laughing, "I can't breathe here."

The pile breaks up and Percy manages to stand up. He dusts himself off and is mobbed by questions.

"Woah ladies, calm down." He throws his hands like he's protecting himself, "Wouldn't it be proper to greet Artemis?"

"Yes, it would." A black haired girl wearing a circlet on her head crosses her arms, "Its good to see that the outside world hasn't tainted you."

"Thanks Zoe." Percy smiles, "Oh, those two over there are Luke and Annabeth."

He gestures towards the two other demigods. Annabeth waves awkwardly and Luke gives a half salute.