Those....yellow eyes..

The little redhead stared at the murderous yellow-eyed man, who in turn turned his head to glare at the girl. A hideous smirk crept onto his face as he grinned at the terrified girl, baring his sharp teeth.

"Well well, who do we have here? What's wrong, my dear Flaky flakes? " He started to walk toward Flaky, swinging his signature bowie knife in the process.

Flaky attempted to stand up and try to run from the green hair man, but failed to do so when he directed his knife towards her palm and into the wall.

Flaky lets out a yelp from the agonising pain emitting from her palm as blood started to flow out.

A few minutes ago there was this party when every tree friends are happily enjoying and the next minute there were dead corpses all over the floor. Nutty, in attempt to get more sugary treats, by accident dropped a plate and sent it crashing into the floor, giving everyone a shock, especially Flippy.

The next minute Flippy had already turned into a murderous monster and had killed everyone on sight, except for Flaky.

Flaky, currently being pinned onto the wall, gave a painful scream when Flippy's evil counterpart, Fliqpy wielded another knife through her creamy skin.

Flippy immediately came to sense and was shocked to see the house, Giggle's house in a complete mess with corpses all over the place. He immediately unpinned Flaky off the wall and she sat down sobbing.

"I'm...I'm so sorry..." Flippy mumbled to Flaky.

"It's..not your fault, I don't mind...it.." Flaky said in between her sobs.

"But....but..." "Let's just get out of here." Flaky said while limping towards the door.

Flippy followed behind her, feeling ashamed of his evil self and guilty of hurting his friends.

"Don't worry, they will be back in a few days. " Flaky said. Here in Happy Tree Village, lies a curse of eternal life which people who died are to be resurrected and coming back to life.