Something Who?

Flashback : Suddenly,something, swooped past.

Flaky and Flippy jumped in shock. "W-who's t-that?..? " The shadow was hanging at the ceiling. Flippy tried shining the light at the shadow but the shadow reacted fast to the light, shunning it away. A strip of something dropped to the ground lightly. A red ribbon floated down gently from where the shadow is from. Flippy shined his light at the ribbon, red indeed it is. Besides the ribbon, something round too dropped to the ground. Flippy shined the light at it, it was an acorn.

This time the shadow flew right past the light, sweeping both the acorn and red ribbon up as it swoops past. Flippy see a stripe of blue as it flew past.

" Salutations." the Shadow replies to flaky from where it's hiding . It sounds like a guy....., "I'm Splendid ." He tied his ribbon before flying of the ceiling to land.

Splendid landed with a thump on the ground. He looked at Flippy for a moment at salutes to him before smiling at Flaky. Flaky flinched, she doesn't even know this stranger....

Flippy grunted and said "Why are you in flaky's house?" "Oh please chill we just met, soldier boy....duh the attic window was opened so yeah...." Flippy rolled his eyes,"that doesn't mean you go into people's houses without permission..."