The Fifth door

Flashback :"The door? Oh that fifth door. It's been there for very long... "

Flippy opens part of the door, almost peeking into the darkness....

Nothing.....just darkness....

Flippy grunted, closing the door behind him before heading downstairs. Flaky is on the couch, with two glasses of drinks on the table. She smiled warmly at Flippy,gesturing him to take a seat.

Flippy felt his face turned red, and hot... "Eesh.....", he sat down beside her. Flaky didn't see him blush. "She's very pretty, but...." he thought.

Flaky turned on the tv, she has it turned to the news. It's reporting about the accident earlier today on the party slashing. Flippy felt his eyes twitched, Flaky realised and then changed it to another channel.

"Oh...about the washroom, I saw a door at the end of the hallway, what is inside?" "The door? Oh that fifth door. It's been there for very long....I have no idea what is in it but I heard its a storeroom which also leads to the attic as the previous owner said.""Oh....hey wanna check it out?"

Flippy grabbed Flaky's hand,  trying to pull her up of the couch, Flaky reluctantly stood up. "But I heard it's pretty dark...." "It's is! But I have a torchlight!" Flippy proudly took out a bright green torchlight and switch it on, revealing a bright light.

They climbed up the stairs and walked towards the fifth door, Flippy opened it.

A cloud of dust settled as the door opens, causing both of them to cough. Flippy switch on his torchlight and tried to find a way to go up to the attic. The light shines onto a ladder and points it all the way up to a trapdoor to the attic. All around the room is just junk and stuff that Flaky cannot identify.

They made it towards the trapdoor and ladder,  taking turns to climb up, with Flippy leading the way. He opened the trapdoor and went in, pulling Flaky up into the attic. A open window set in the middle of the room, shining in the bright moonlight that night.

Suddenly, something swooped past...