I gripped my towel tight around my chest, my breath being robbed from my lungs as he once again somehow got in my room.

"Christ you have pitch." He rubs his ear from my startled scream.

I was breathing heavily, trying to calm down but I couldn't believe he was laying in my room. I was caught so off guard being in just a towel. The vulnerability of the situation made the startle so much worse, I couldn't catch my breath.

"What are yo—" I couldn't finish my sentence due to the fact I couldn't breathe. "What—"

I needed my inhaler.

I waddled over to my suitcase while holding up my towel, crouching down very strategically in a way that wouldn't expose any part of my naked body.

I shuffle through my stuff with my one hand, my other occupied with hold the towel firm at the crease. Eventually I grab the hard plastic, pulling it out and popping off the cap. I bring it to my mouth, puffing the medicated air into my throat.

Once I take in the cold air I pop the cap back on and stand back up, turning to face him.

"What are you doing here!" I finally had the words to speak.

"Do you have asthma?" He says with my portfolio still open, speaking through the lollipop.

"How did you get in my room?"

"Your housecleaning lady was in here with the door open so I let myself in." He furrowed his brows like I was asking a stupid question.

"Why are you here? I said I would meet you after I showered and got dressed." I couldn't help but be pissed off, he knows no privacy.

"You were taking too long." He shakes his head back as if I'm the wrong one.

"Well can you leave please?"

He looks back at the portfolio, back leaned against the headboard and his long legs extended out and crossed over one another.

"I'm in your book." He turns it around to show the picture I have of him in the portfolio. It was the photo I took of him a few years back at the concert I went to with Marissa.

I stride over to the bed and snatch it from his hands.

"I've been meaning to change that." I murmur under my breath, putting the plastic book back on my suitcase. I don't even wanna know what else we went through in order to get his hands on that.

"You're feisty today." I could hear the smirk from behind me.

"I woke up cuffed to a bed." I grab out a random handful of clothes from my suitcase, needing to get into materials as quickly as I can so I won't be naked under a towel with him in the same viscidity.

"Well your birth control box says moodiness could be a side effect." He murmurs.

I shoot my head back over my shoulder and see he was still in the same spot but with my birth control packet now in his hand, literally reading the fine print like it was his business.

I stomped back over and snapped that out of his hands too, holding my towel firm still. I forgot I left them on my nightstand.

He grins up at me, knowing he riled me up as I snatched it from his large hands.

"You also missed Saturday fyi." He points out, sucking on his lollipop with cockiness.

"Can you please leave so I can get ready?" I toss the packet back to my suitcase, trying to be as polite as possible with my words.