You are an idiot

Once Dick had gotten Wally and him away he and everybody else moved to the alley.

Once they got there they found two thugs surrounding Artemis.

Conner was about to jump in when a thug said this to Artemis "Don't worry we won't hurt you too much doll"

Anger flashed through Artemis's eyes and she snapped "Who you calling doll?"

In a flash (a/n when editing I find the wording amusing) Artemis punched one thug straight in the jaw.

The other thug tried to grab her but she grabbed him instead and threw him into the other thug.

Wally and Raquel were about to comment when a slow clap echoed through the alley.

Their heads turned to the so called 'Falcone' guy.

He had an amused smirk on his face as he approached the group.

"Beating up my thugs.. it's risky but impressive and quite amusing to watch" Falcone states

"What do you want?" Dick asked

Falcone ignored him and turned to Artemis "Makes me need to find better trained thugs but does make me wonder where you got your training?"

Artemis just stared him down not replying

Falcone nods with a chuckle "Do you work for the league? The shadows maybe?"

Again with no answer Wally snapped "What do you want"

"Now I see it. You look exactly like him" Falcone said smirking and stepping closer to her.

"Like who?" Megan asked

"Her father. Good man had a couple of jobs with him. You must be the project he was always taking about"

"That psychopath wasn't a father to me." Artemis finally spoke up.

"So she does speak. So I'm right then, you're the weapon. The only reason you're alive is to kill and murder" Falcone stated

Conner lost his temper and punched Falcone right in the jaw.

"Shit! Conner!" Raquel shouted

"RUN!!" Zatanna screamed and they all ran for it.