Who they are.

Eight people, who had almost nothing in common.

Except that the rest of their weeks after school would all be the same.

In detention.

Kaldur Ahm. Weird kid, With a weird name. That's what people said about him. Polite, has good manners, always does the right thing, and has the best advise. Best friends with Roy Harper and has a huge crush on Raquel Ervin.

Raquel Ervin. Easy going flirt with a lot of sass. People said that about her but honestly she probably likes it. Flirty, Daring, Smart, Nerdy, and Really Sassy. Doesn't really have a best friend but multiple 'okay' friends, has a huge crush on Kaldur Ahm.

Megan Morse. Most say she's pretty but a little weird. Cute, Sweet, Kind, and Really Peppy. Her only friends being the ones on the cheerleading team, and has the hugest crush on Conner Kent.

Conner Kent. People don't talk about him afraid of what he might do. Grumpy, not social, quiet, Strong, Hot, and has anger issues. Not a lot of friends only a couple on the football team. Has a thing for Megan Morse.

Zatanna Zatara. Most people think she's a magician. Pretty, cocky, Smart, flirty, and Sarcastic. Best Friends with Artemis Crock, and has a massive crush on Dick Grayson.

Wally West. People can't find the right word to describe him. Hot, Idiotic, Nerdy, Track Star, close minded, and a huge Flirt. Best friend is Dick Grayson, is dating Linda Park. But has his eye on Artemis Crock.

Dick Grayson. Yet another person people can't find a word to describe him as. Hot, Funny, Sarcastic, Smart, A prankster, Hacker, Goofy, and a Troll. Best friend is none other than Wally West, and has had a crush on Zatanna Zatara since he first met her.

And last but not least, Artemis Crock. Don't mess with her is the best thing people could say about her. Beautiful, Snarky, Sarcastic, Smart, Short tempered, and a good fighter. Best Friend is Zatanna Zatara, and though she won't admit it she has a slight crush on Wally West.

All eight of them managed to get stuck in detention, for the rest of the Last month of School.