Life Update

Dear Person,

For four years I've waited for you to return. But as time has went on it's clear to see life's repeating itself. Another person has left me by myself.

Those nights you'd visit me, did you ever for a second actually love me? Or did you just love the fact that at 18 I was going to inherit a large amount of money? Nothing but worthless paper compared to the problems I face.

I guess it's okay. I can't fully blame you. Not being able to walk, and living in the hospital most of my life tends to drive people away. Just ask my parents.

Anyway, I hope your happy with your life now. It's pretty much the same for me. Besides the fact I've lost control of my lungs. I'm on a machine now. They claim I'm going to live, but I just don't see it. I've died three times and have came back. Those sound like pretty good chances of survival

Well I just wanted to inform you the plug is not to far from being pulled. They promised they would do it tomorrow. I made them. Life's just a wasteland with no one who cares.

If you haven't forgot, my birthday was last week. I'm 18 now. So, I got my money. But I don't need it. Considering I'm dying. So I sent it along with this letter. You could really use it. You always did want to go to Yale. Unfortunately for me college isn't an option. Goodbye.

From,

Person

P.S. I hide disguised our names like you always said to.