heart stopping ch.4

I had just got off the bus still thinking about my courageous list.I had already texts mom who was at work I was going shopping she didn't care anyway.I took the bus to mall.walking into mall I didn't see anything that caught my everything was to flashy.till I heard die young by Ke$ha in a little nobody store.my feet took me they lead me without me thinking "hi welcome to Spice It Up can I help you with anything?" A short cashier lady said"um yeah I want to be more confident in my personality as well as body"I said point down to my sweatpants covered in paint and tank top."oh no problem. I'll be right back"she said disappearing into the back.I hummed die young over again."okay try these.I look at your body it pretty curvy so these should accent them. She stand pointing to a dressing room. There were 5 outfits in total.the first one was jean shorts with a yellow crop that said rawr, overall black dress,acid wash jeans with a rock sign tank top,red button up with a white sailor shorts, and last outfit which my favorite cliche I know but it was royal blue dress with a belt.I walked out to look mirror and did a little twirl"that looks amazing on you no joke"the cashier said."thanks I feel amazing.I'm going to get all outfits thanks for the help"she checked me out it came out to be $87.44 which I had no problem paying my parents gave me allowance all the time because they felt guilty.I was totally ready for Monday to come around.New clothes new me well not new but dormant asleep like a princess me who just got her wake up call.