ch.6

It had been the moment I been waiting for and terrified of.i was dressed in my rawr crop and shorts feeling brave but also afraid to see Luke.He kissed me.I'm not a rocket scientist but it doesn't take science to realize that he likes me. Most girls at this point would be like"omg he really likes me it's what I been waiting for BS".I just didn't feel that way about him he was a friend he said it before, he can't expect for he just develop these feeling out of nowhere . that why I'm going to be 100 % honest with him. So as I walk to my locker where we always meet . he wasn't there he will probably be here soon I might as well unloaded my English books now in to my locker 12-38-42 my combination.
"Woooah who do you think you are going threw Diana things like that Jesus christ he doesn't even recognize me."Luke it's me"i said closing my locker.he looked me up down realizing it was me after all."my bad dia. it just you look different not in a bad way or anything and not that I was checking you out either or not that I wasn't looking at you...you look pretty" he said 100 words per minute."Haha first time I've ever heard you talk full on nonsense " I laughed "but speaking of talking we need to talk I said seriously ugh that sounds like a break up line we aren't even dating.
He followed me to plains with out any hold bars I said "Luke I like as friend and I don't see us being anymore than I hope we can still be friends because I value your friendship" a weight lifted off my shoulder."Look Dia I already knew you were gonna say that to began with but it doesn't change my feelings for you and it doesn't mean they are going to stop.I'm going to try to make you fall for me if you give me that chance you will see.I'm not going to push you to feel any kind of way and I will always be your friend Diana" he said looking me eye giving me this relax feeling knowing I had not lost him as a friend "but I don't regret kissing you and I know you don't either"
It felt good knowing I wasn't going to lose luke but what he said it sound so conceited like i have to "fall" for him.I'm not some princess he need to save and marry.i may be shy and socialily awkward but I can make my love life decision.what he said about the kiss did throw me off though.it was my first kiss I can't regret.His soft lips touching mine it felt weird in a nice way but doesn't mean I should just date him because he kissed . liking or loving is not just a word to toss casually around its and action word mean he has to prove it to me to which I think he can't do.

I'm back I know it's been awhile I hope everyone like the new chapter and savage Diana.I'm proud of her tell me what you guys think about this chapter❤❤❤👂