heart stopping Ch.2

For lunch I decide to get nachos and hang out  in the schools grassy plain. I lay on my back and start to hum the song last resort with my eyes close"hey I don't mean to interrupt you but do you mind me join you"someone with a deep voice I couldn't see do to damn  summer sun"sure why not" I got up to see who it was"Oh its just you Luke did you come over here to hit on me or something because I'm not like the other girls in our class I don't fall for charm and smiles" I said seriously "Don't flatter yourself now dear I came to sketch the plains and wait you think I have charm?"he said showing his sketch pad and then smirking"Not like that only when comes to art not personality I'm start to see that now"i said half seriously  standing brushing off my sweat pants"Ouch that hits the soul .Can you be any nicer it's the first day of school" he said making eye contact by looking down I was shorter than him"I didn't mean it like that. I'm not use to talking to people unless they want something.ok."i rubbed my shoulder in an awkward attempt to hide my embrassment "Its ok a lot people are socialily awkward" he smiled with Genuine kindness "If you don't mind me asking what is your name I didn't catch it in class"My name is Diana Summers" I said. He offer his hand out hoping I would shake it which I did"Its nice to meet you" As the conversation continue I realized he not as soft spoken as he wants people to think he annoying,flirt,and a jerk but I feel I can actually trust him maybe he might be my friend beside him...

Well who is him? And out all place in school why did luke go to where Diana would be?