Ch. 12 - Inko & Yagi

April 29, 2210. Saturday—3:00 pm.

It was time for the students to leave school and head home. The same for the teachers. While walking home All Might thought About what happened today in the morning with Izuku.

'What am I going to say to young Midoriya?'

All Might was so worried about how Izuku was going to take the news. He didn't even realize that he was almost home. Until he heard screams. He looks up and as the villain is running past him he makes eye contact with him.

"Help! He stole my purse!"

The sound of action spurred him back to reality. He face into the background and went into a dad alley. He rips one his button shirt and the next second later he's on the scene of the crime.

"Don't worry because I'm here!"

"It's All Might!" "I can't believe it!"

After making his entrance, All Might zoomed towards the villain.

"Damn it!"

The villain's feet had suddenly started to catch fire. His quirk was the ability to fly with rockets at the bottom of his feet. He began to gain some distance from All Might and just when he though he was going to lose All Might, he had appeared in front of him.

All Might grabs him and brings him back to the ground. The villain was dangling in All Mights arm.

"I'll take this."

All Might took the purse and gave it back to the lady. The cops had arrived on the scene and arrested the man. All Might then gave out some autographs and took some pictures. He did it quick and rushed to an alleyway. He then transformed back into to his skeletal form.

On his way back home he smelt something delicious. It was smell of donuts. He instantly remembers that Inko loves donuts but she hasn't had time to go get some and that she's been trying to diet; even though All Might said she doesn't need to do something like that.

He still remembers there conversation that they had. It was sort of a fight but then they soon resolved it.

"Why are you dieting?"

"Because I want to look good standing next to you."

"That's ridiculous! You look beautiful the way you are, Inko."

"I know you say that but that doesn't make me feel beautiful. I feel so much worse and whenever we go out I feel the stares on me...."

All Might saw the expression that Inko had. She was so sad and her confidence in her self was getting lower. So he grabs her by her thighs and lifts her up.

"Yagi! What are—!"

"No matter what they think of you always remember that I love you! No matter what."

Inko looks at All Might and she begins to tear up. All Might saw that and set her down. He got on his knees and hugs her stomach.

"I wish I could explain your eyes, and how the sound of your voice gives me butterflies. How your smile makes my heart skip a beat and how every time I'm with you, I feel so complete. I love you Inko."

He then felt tears on the top of his head. He looks up sees Inko sobbing. Her tears falling in his face. All Might reaches his hand to her face and wipes away all the tear drops.

"Why are you crying?"

"Because you're so beautiful, Yagi."

She hugs his head and they stand there together in each other's arms.