Ch. 7 - Happy Birthday Bakugo!!

April 20, 2209. Thursday—

Today is Bakugo's Birthday!

The Midoriya family and Bakugo's family wanted to do something nice for him. So they decided to throw a surprise birthday party. Though they know he won't like it they're doing it anyways.

So in order to make it a surprise someone had to distract him. So Izuku and Shōto volunteered to distract the Birthday boy.

"Hey Bakugo!"

"What do you want?"

"Haha, relax man. I just wanted to say happy birthday."

"Whatever."

Katsuki was at school and was ready to leave when more friends came to congratulate him. Of course Katsuki didn't think of them as friends. He only saw them as some people he knew.

When he finally was able to walk out of the classroom he was faced with a girl asking if she could talk to him alone. She had two braided pigtails. Her hair was black and her looks were simple. Overall she had a very plain face. Because of how she looked. Katsuki called her, "plain face".

When the girl heard what he called her, she ran out of their in embarrassment. Katsuki didn't care and kept walking. He was finally outside and was exhausted of school and people.

He thought he was going to get home in silence before he went over to Izuku's place. Though fate had other plans. In front of him was, "Deku" and "icyhot". He really didn't want to see Shōto but was happy to see Izuku.

"What hell are you two doing here?"

"We are here to celebrate your birthday by taking you out to eat and play in the arcades."

"No thanks. Let's go Deku."

Katsuki starts to drag Izuku off when Shōto grabs his arm.

"Where do you think you're taking Midoriya?"

"Huh? Get your hands off me!"

Izuku was starting to get worried that they were going to fight, especially, in front of Bakugo's school. If he fights here it can affect his chances of going to U.A.

"Okay. Stop, no fighting."

The both of them stare at each other for a second. Shōto let's go of Katsuki and Katsuki let's go of Izuku.

"Good! Now let's go and have fun."

Izuku then grabs Shōto's arm and Katsuki's arm and proceeds to make their way downtown. There they went to the Arcade and played racing games and shooting games. Of course Katsuki was competing with Shōto on who was the best.

"You're going to lose icyhot!"

"I don't believe so Bakugo."

'I'm glad there getting along.'

After the arcade, Izuku wanted to take Katsuki to get ice cream but he refused.

"Why not?"

"Because nerd, you can't eat ice cream."

"I suggest that we go to this new boba place."

The trio head to the new boba place that Shōto suggested. They toke their order and Izuku orders an Iced Green Tea. Katsuki orders an Pearls Milk Tea Bubble. Shōto orders an Mulberry Milk Tea.

They sit down and drink their drinks. Shōto and Katsuki were talking about the high school they plan to go to. Katsuki was getting mad at Shōto because he was going to the same high school as him. Shōto was ignoring him and that made Katsuki even more mad.

"Heh heh."

Izuku starts to laugh and the two of them were confused.

"What's so funny, Deku?"

"Nothing! Heh heh."

He was happy. The three of them haven't hung out in so long. It made him remember when they were kids and didn't have worry about the future. He misses the times when they were young.

Izuku then gets a phone call and it was his mom saying that they were ready. So Izuku tells them that they have to get going. They start heading to Katsuki's house. When they got there he didn't know why they were still there, but he proceeded to open the door.

"Why the hell is it so dark in here?"

"SURPRISE!"

"What the hell!"

"Happy Birthday Kacchan!"

"Is this why you two were taking me out today?"

"Yup." "Yes."

"Come in!"

Mitsuki grabs Katsuki and leads him to the kitchen table and tells him to sit down. They bring out the cake and sing happy birthday. After they eat the cake, Mitsuki brings out the games. They play some of the games for awhile and Shōto said he had to leave.

"Katsuki walk Shōto outside."

"Why the hell do I have to?!"

Mitsuki then proceeds to hit him on the head and told him to walk out his guest.

"I'll go with you."

"Put a jacket on Deku."

"I didn't bring one."

*che!* "Here."

Katsuki threw one at Izuku.

"I didn't bring one either."

"Damn it!"

Katsuki threw another one at Shōto.

"You better wash it before you give it back bastard."

"Don't worry I will Bakugo."

They head to the front of the house and walk out Shōto.

"Goodnight Midoriya and Bakugou."

"Goodnight Todoroki."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever Goodnight."

Shōto walks home and Katsuki and Izuku are still outside. Izuku pulls something out of Katsuki's jacket.

"Happy Birthday Kacchan."

Katsuki looks at Izuku to see a box that's nicely wrapped.

"What's this?"

"A gift."

He grabs it takes and examines it. Then he takes off the top and inside the box was a watch. It's no ordinary watch, it's a mountain climbing watch.

"Is this—"

"It's a Fexx watch. It has GPS and you can read your heart rate. Also the man who sold it to me said it was great for multi sports, like running, biking, skiing and it's water proof. There's more stuff in it but I don't remember all of it."

"...."

Katsuki had no reaction and was silent. Izuku notices this and begins to get nervous.

"If you don't like it then it's okay. I'll get you something else."

"No."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, I'm sure."

"Cause if your not then I'll return it."

"No it's fine Izuku, thank you."

'He just called me "Izuku" and said thank you! What's going on??'

Katsuki then hugs Izuku. Not knowing what to do Izuku just stands still. They stay embraced for awhile until Katsuki let's go and grabs Izuku's hand and walks them inside his home.

————————————————————————————————————————————————

I'm sorry I took so long to update. School and my personal life has been hectic so I'll try my best to update as soon as possible. I hope you enjoy the update!