Ch. 18 - Don't go...

𝐻𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑛 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑡
𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝐼 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜
𝐿𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑛
-j.b

May 8, 2210. Tuesday— 1:36 am.

Rain beating down on the rooftops. Sidewalks forming puddles. Birds hiding from the blowing wind and rain. Children fast asleep from the rain hitting their window.

All except for one. A green haired boy who's been walking aimlessly through the streets.

Not a care in the world where he is. Not hearing the multiple phone calls or messages that are going off. Just walking through the streets. Until he finally stumbles and lands on his knees.

He wanted to lay their, on the cold hard concrete. The concrete felt more comfortable for him. Like he deserves this.
So he got comfortable on the floor. Crawled himself into a ball sobbing in silence. While rain pelted on him.

——————————————————

May 8, 2210. Tuesday— 1:56 am.

At the Todoroki residence.

Shōto had got a call from Inko, asking if he could help them find Izuku. Of course Shōto didn't mind helping. Plus he couldn't sleep. Thinking to much about Katsuki and wondering if he was okay. Obviously not but a person could hope.

Inko was saying that he left in a panic. Crying hysterically. This gave him so much anxiety.

It was raining and late in the night. Izuku was emotional and they had no idea where he was.

So he grabs his jacket and keys. Looks back and thinks to get another jacket for Izuku. Grabs the big umbrella and opens the door. He walks down the path and makes it to the gate. When he opens the gate he looks down and sees a body on the ground.

He makes sure that they where okay and sees that it was Izuku. He was laying in front of his house like he was a lifeless body.

He tried to shake him. He wasn't responding and so he drops the things in his arms. Picks Izuku up bride style. Caries him inside to his room. Lays him on the floor. He went back outside really quick to grab the stuff he left. Then he calls Inko that he's okay and he's at his house.

Inko wanted to come pick him up and take him home. Shōto however convinced her to leave him hear. He most likely doesn't want to go home right now where he has a lot of memories of him and Katsuki.

Shōto got off the phone and went back to Izuku. He brought some extra clothes to change him. When he was changing him he saw that he had some bandages that were falling off.

After he was done changing the bandages. He grabbed the towel and dried his hair. He went to get up but was stop by a small tug.

".....ᴡᴀɪᴛ...."

"Midoriya?"

"...ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢᴏ....ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ.."

"I was just going to put your clothes to wash. Then I'll be right back."

"..ɴᴏ, ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ.."

*SIGH* "Ok. I won't leave you."

Shōto goes underneath the covers and cuddles Izuku. Shōto always wanted this to happen. Having Izuku and him sharing a bed, but not like this. Not with him crying.

"..ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ..."

"No problem. I'll always be here for you. Now go to sleep."

In the background rain showers on the city. Rain hitting the roof. Covering the silence and weeping.

——————————————————

May 8, 2210. Tuesday— 2:34 am.

"GAAAHHH!"

*PUNCH* *KICK* *PUNCH*

"I can do this all night!"

*PUNCH* *KICK* *PUNCH*

"FUCK YOOUU!!"

"Fine!"

*PUNCH* *KICK* *PUNCH*

"That's enough Dabi."

*SIGH* "Whatever."

"Go clean yourself up."

"Yeah yeah."

"Do you understand the situation that you're in now?"

"......."

*SIGH* "Katsuki. Do you understand?"

"....hehe,....fuck you...!"

"Damn it. Toga."

"Yes!"

"Make sure you don't kill him."

"Alrighty!"

"Try your best to understand that you belong here, Katsuki."

Shigarki left the room. In the hallway you can hear the screams from Katsuki.

Opening the door to bar he faces Kurogiri. He begins to prepare a drink for him.

"Shigarki Tomura, what do you plan to do to after he joins us?"

"Hehe, nothing actually. I'm just having fun here. After what he did to me at the ambush, he needed some punishment."

"....I see."

"What is it?"

"I just believe that it's a waste. Wouldn't it be better to turn him into a spy?"

"Hehe, that would be intriguing. Though, as you can hear he is very strong willed. He won't break that easily."

"So just bringing him here is just out of your own whim?"

"Yes."

"Thank you, now I understand."

"Then when I'm done toying with him I'll turn him into a Nomu."

"Shigarki Tomura you have definitely proven yourself as a villain."

Handing Shigarki the drink. He gulps it down with a satisfying smile at the end. Excited of how he'll break this aspiring new hero!

——————————————————————

Hey my baddies! I'm sorry I've been alway for so long school really took a lot of me. So now that's I'm free if I'm taking to long just send a comment to hurry up and I'll start writing ✍🏾 😂