Ch. 17 - Kaachan...

The song is Bubble Gum by Clario

May 7, 2210. Monday— 2:50 pm.

                In the Midst of Chaos,
                        There is also      
                        Opportunity
                                        - SUN TZU

——————————————————————

*BOOM*

"Argh!!"

"I need help over here!"

*CRASH*

Madness, over ran the arena. Blood splatter was everywhere. Students that once dreamed of becoming hero's would never become one. Their lives ended right there. Villains hands covered in blood. The same with the students but not knowing if it was villains blood or friends.

"AAAAHHRRGGGGHHHH! COME ON BASTARDS! IS THAT ALL YOU GOT!!?!?!"

"BAUKGO WATCH OUT!"

Katsuki dodge the attack. He spun around and grabbed the villains face. Giving a menacing glare and then blasting his face. Proceeding to throw the villain towards another villain that was heading towards Eijiro.

"WHOA! Thanks man!"

"Just keep your eyes open, shitty hair! I can't have you dying on me!"

"Hehe, so you do care Bakugo. I'm touched."

"Shut up!"

Then a loud thud was heard and a blast of cold air could be felt in the entire arena. A shriek so piercing that broke windows and lights. Leaving the surrounding students and villains in agony. The pain from their eardrums being attack by such a force. Put them on their knees or laying flat on the ground.

Katsuki vision was impaired from the sudden attack. He touched his ears, blood was coming from them. Ears ringing. He looks up to see Eijiro calling out to him, checking if he's ok.

".....BA—...BaK...BAkuGo..."

Ears still ringing.

".....sʜᴜᴛ ᴜᴘ...s-sʜɪᴛʏ-ʜᴀɪʀ.."

He looks at Eijiro again. His vision improving and less ringing. He notices a figure approach from behind. With the last of his strength he pushes Eijiro out of the way. A massive villain with navy blue skin, their brain exposed and a beak for a mouth, swung back his arm, ready his fist and let loose.

"BAKUUUGOOOO!!!"

"...𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝐼𝑧𝑢𝑘𝑢..."

——————————————————————

"Everyone please this way!"

"Anyone injured please make their way to the medical tent!"

"We could use some help this way!"

A red sneaker made it's appearance and it stood in place. The owner of the said sneaker was Midoriya Izuku. In a cold sweat he turned his head around very slowly. Fear struck his face. He could have swore that he heard Katsuki.

"Izu? What's wrong?"

".......n-Nothing ma. Let's just keep going."

"..oh, okay Izu."

He didn't have the time to worry about Katsuki. He had to make sure he took care of himself and his mom. He just hopes that he's ok.

——————————————————————