past meeting.

Yoongi walked around the park with his headphones admiring the nature surroundings the park had to offer and he smiles to himself humming a tune as he headphones.

He had a notepad in hand and he started to scribble down piano notes while listening to the classic song fur elise. He wasn't minding where he was going and he suddenly bumped into someone, both parties fell and yoongi met an older woman that was taller than his 18 year old self.

"Oh, hello again. Your the rapper i saw at the little concert hall. I never got the chance to formally introduce myself! Im y/n l/n! A hiring manager at BigHit labels. Im hoping you will consider us as the right fit for your career! We give free will to our artist ,producers, and songwriters." The woman smiles brightly at him as she gives him her business card to prove to him that she was a legit business woman.

"Alright, I'll give you guys a call. But just know i wont settle. For a singing idol, i just want to be a songwriter and a rapper and i want my works to be credited to me, I've had enough of song thieves in my time." Yoongi states while scribbling his information down on a piece of paper from his notepad.

"Here, i have a doctors appointment to get to, i shattered my shoulder a few weeks ago.." He bows and he walks away from y/n who nods wishing him well but a look of concern was on her face as she watched him leave.

"What a tough kid...He Will make it far in life, along with those other boys we signed up. I can tell" y/n smiles to herself walking away, she was sure she would remember the kids for who they are when they were famous for their skills.