A visit from his wife

Yoongi watched his child sleep talk and walk everyday. He always heard the words mommy come out of her mouth as if calling for her.

But over time it slowly stopped. His tiny marshmallow would get upset because she couldn't see her mother anymore.

The girl was now in her preteens looking exactly like her mother.

She dyed her hair a light blue hue.
(Like yoongi's in Dna)
It was her favorite color for years.

Yoongi had just turn 39 and watched as his daughter had ran around planning everything to be perfect for his birthday.

Yoongi soon got tired of watching and made sure his daughter. Locked the doors and windows inside of the house.

He knew what yoona would surprise him with something bizarre but instead she just decide to make her dad a cup cake and draw a picture of him and her mom together.

Xox

Yoongi was sleeping and had woken up to a warm feeling. A feeling all to familiar to him.

He sat up quickly looking around not seeing anyone there. So he sighed upset and had turned over onto his left side putting his right arm between his legs as he crouched a little and his left arm under the pillow.

He had closed his eyes and opened them right back up when he heard a chuckle.

He widened his eyes seeing the figure infront of him and he rubbed his eyes making sure it wasnt a dream.

"Stop that! Didnt you keep wishing to see me after all this time?...even our small marshmallow kept pressuring me after all this time." The figure spoke.

Tears began to fall down yoongi's cheeks as he covered his mouth staring at his deceased wife.

"Y/n that cant be you..could it?" He whispered reaching out to her as he touched her face touching her features once more. He became more happy feeling her after so long.

He then gave her a hug suprising her. She chuckled though her black and white dress began to get wrinkly from his hug though she didnt mind it since she would do anything to make him happy.

"Yoongi..i can only stay here for awhile..so lets just stay together and talk to each other."

And as she promise y/n stayed with yoongi talking to him for a few hours until he had fallen asleep.

She smiled and had gotten up slowly kissing him on the cheek adjusting his neck pillow. "He'll never learn until he gets a cramp in his neck"

She went to go see her daughter and had smiled seeing the girl had fallen asleep decorating her fathers cake.

Y/n went to her and kissed her head as well smirking as she finished the cake for her.

"Sweet dreams...We'll meet again someday.." With that y/n was gone like a whisper in the night.

XOOX

The end

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!