Gore vampire

He held the woman in his arms with a smirk, the blood was being sucked out of her body and into his mouth.  She tried to fight him but to no avail the man simply known as Suga to his fans was sucking the girl's life force away. She suddenly grabs her car keys and aligns them between her  fingers and she stabs him in his face causing him to howl at the pain, He lets her go trying to pull out the keys as he watched his next victim run away and outside.

"I hate it when they run" Jungkook came in front of yoongi listening to the older male complain and he sighs cracking his knuckles getting in a running position, he groans looking back at his older friend with an annoyed look. "Why do you hate it when im the one giving chase? Shut up and wait and i'll bring her back before she makes it back outside, i'll get her before she reaches the doors."

With those words jungkook dashed off causing a small crater in the ground as he dashed to where the girl ran, his red eyes were glowing in even the brightest of he lights, they looked like a red flash to best describe them. He heard the girls heart pounding against her chest as she ran trying to reach the exit of the building and as soon as she touched the doors jungkook grabs her shoving a hand into her stomach as his hand went inside her body not wounding her but indeed taking some of her blood to weaken her even more. "You've caused trouble to hyung..but ill make sure you wont see the afterlife after he's finished."

Jungkook returned the girl to yoongi in a matter of seconds throwing her at his feet, yoongi ruffles his blonde hair with his hand and he grins kicking the girl harshly causing a chunk of her side to splatter across the floor with such force that she couldn't even choke up a scream no matter how much she had tried. 

Yoongi looks down at the girl as he started to kick away each and every one of her limbs, his brown eyes glowing silver as he did so. His power was working on keeping her alive, cheating death so he could have fun.

"You could've had a bad yet peaceful death if you would've just let me drain you dry now look at you...nothing but red paste on the floor that the staff will clean up later." Yoongi watches as the girls eyes widened and his eyes suddenly seemed to widen in humor. "That's it, that's the look i want to keep in my mind forever!" Without any other words yoongi bends down ripping the girls head off as he used his power to freeze her facial expression as blood leaked out of  her severed head. Jungkook grinned from ear to ear without saying a word, he liked seeing his friend having so much fun after working so hard for far too long...

.....................................

THE END

Min Yoongi Imagines ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara