To all shinee fans

To all SHINee fans. Im sorry for your lost of the vocalist who died at a young age(27/28).

Im sorry that he was gone too soon, He thought of all of you and tried to stay strong until the end.

He didnt deserve to die, i didnt know him well from the group.

But once i heard the news from a good friend of mine. I cried instantly from 5am up until now.

I stopped crying for only a few minutes but all the kpop fans in my school gathered together and talked about it.

Im so upset because i didnt even get to. Listen to the group while he was alive, Or you know...just get to know him in general.

Theres always the internet and youtube videos. But it will never be the same.

His sister is devestated, his family is, sm entertainment is, his friends!

ALL OF US ARE!

Guys please dont think of suicide because it isnt the answer, That type of thing isnt the answer wether you want to go out with a bang or go out silently dont do that!

Its so hurtful.

The world is mourning for him now.

Earlier this year i was excited after learning he had the same exact zodiac sign as me, the aries. He was a few years and a day older.

He was born on April 8th 1990.

&
He died on december 18th 2017

You will be missed Kim jong-hyun, You left a mark in all of our hearts we wish nothing but the best for your family and friends