.

"I hate it here, and i hate this night." Yoongi spoke to himself as he sat on the old hotel bed flicking a lighter in his hand as a gas can lay in a corner of the room, He had been so sad lately and hadn't been letting anyone in. It was obvious to most but he made sure that his girlfriend wouldn't know about his depression episodes and he made sure not to tell their parents.

Because most likely they would use her to stop him if they couldn't get  to him in time. Another 'ding' sound had went off and yoongi held up his phone looking at the message his girlfriend sent but instead of ignoring her he sent her a quick. 'im sorry' text and he  threw his phone across the room near the gas can.

He hummed a devitalized tone  as his phone rang. He knew it was his girlfriend because of the specific tone he set for it which was their voices saying each others names. He ignored it as he splashes gas around the room even drenching the bed in the liquid and he held up his lighter setting the room on fire instantly as it burned from the bathroom making its way around into the room. 

After a few minutes yoongi was standing on the bed looking at the fire with dull eyes, the heat was hardly fazing him. A loud knocking was heard on the door and then aloud banging was heard, he heard his girlfriend's voice behind the door and his eyes travelled to the door but he heard nothing, her voice sounded muffled as she cried. "yoongi open this door! Don't be so selfish and stupid!" 

 When she realized he wasn't listening to her she zipped up her jacket after noticing the flames and the smoke showing underneath the door and she takes a step back making sure she had on her shoes and she puts her weight and her power into her right foot kicking the door. it had hardly budged and she began to tear up hearing a loud thud in the room.

"Yoongi!!" She screamed his name again as people on the floor heard the fire alarm go off and started running out past her. They all didn't think about helping her but instead started to run outside to their safety.  She shifted her weight onto one side of her body  stepping back as she Takes a deep breath kicking the door down and she gasped in horror seeing yoongi lying on the bed in front of the flames as if he was asleep.

She held up her hand as the flames seemed to roar in front of her and she felt a sudden rush of adrenaline seeing the one she had fell in love for in danger and she  runs through the flames getting burned in the process. she gets to the bed shaking yoongi trying to wake him up but he only grimaced, the pain from the lack of air showed on his facial features and y/n wraps his arm around her shoulder.

She held him up heading toward the door of the room only to have the fire grow taller and hotter, there was no way she could run with yoongi's added weight so she looked around the room for an alternative. She saw the balcony and headed the way as she opened the door nearly breaking it at the force she used to yank it open. "It's not that bad y/n...yoongi is your main priority here."

She mumbled to herself as she takes off her jacket wrapping it around yoongi's body as if to add an extra layer of protection around him. 'god..please...please save him, even if you have to take me. forgive me for what im going to do.' she prayed in her mind as she stood on the edge of the balcony holding yoongi up looking down at the people and cars in the parking lot as the fire fighters had finally gotten there.

By now the fire had reached right behind y/n and yoongi and started to spread more across the floor of the building. Everyone looked up at the young couple and screamed in worry for them. 'Don't do it please! Help is on the way' someone had yelled but it was already too late, y/n had jumped off the balcony with yoongi in her arms and the feeling of the air had seemed to give her a slight euphoria.

But that euphoria was met with them harshly landing on a black car putting a dent into it as they lay there hardly moving  as a pool of blood formed under y/n's head and a bright red and purple bruise showed itself on yoongi's head as well and she smiled to herself still seeing him breathe, the winter air was proof as a cloud of smoke showed in front of his mouth. y/n heard people rushing over ot help them down and she closed her eyes. 'thank you...' 

   ≿————- ❈ ————-≾ 

yoongi sat in his girlfriend's hospital room thinking to himself as he held her hand. It had been 3 months since the hotel fire and he was perfectly healthy, he only had a few broken ribs that had healed, with minor head injuries. But y/n had a fractured arm and broken leg with a fracture in her skull.  she had been put into a medical induced coma and she has been sleep ever since.

Yoongi sighed loudly as he  rested his hands on his girlfriends lap tiredly as he mumbled a prayer to himself promising never to do anything as selfish and stupid as that again. He had fallen asleep a few minutes later and woke up hours later to a hand rubbing his head and he grabs it looking up, his eyes widened seeing his girlfriend up and looking at him with a gentle smile on her face.

He hugs her tightly and he smiled crying tears of happiness. "Im sorry, i'll never do that again, it almost cost you, your life saving me" Yoongi continued to rant his apology and y/n's eyebrows knitted together as she raises a hand hitting yoongi on his head roughly and he grimaces feeling the wave of pain through his head as y/n spoke in a raspy, hoarse voice.

"Shut up and stop apologizing it isn't your fault, its mine for not knowing you were feeling that way. Also, im glad you left your location on other wise i wouldn't have made it on time.. " She mumbled as the doctor walked  in to check on her and yoongi stayed quiet, happy that she was okay and not gravely injured.