Chapter 25: Drunken Jeon

Start from the beginning

Jimin ignored the comment and entered the room, then locked the door after closing it. He smirked, "I didn't do anything. You were the one who had to moan my name. I thought you were a better actor." He turned back around and raised his shirt over his head until he completely exposed his chest and tensed stomach.

"You did it on purpose didn't you? You fucking bit your lip while seductively staring at the camera knowing I'd have to fake touching myself watching it for the scene. You fucking brat." Jungkook dropped the towel on the floor and slowly undid the string attaching the two ends together on his waist.

"And what? You didn't have to moan my name, Jungkook-ssi." The writer approached him, lowering down the waistband of his red boxers down until the base of his erected member came to view, aching to be pleased. "I'm not submitting myself for you right now so behave, Jungkook-ssi. You owe me for moaning my name in front of the whole damn staff and Yoongi hyung. If we make it to the headlines tomorrow, I will be sure to punch you." Jimin tried lowering the tone if his voice to overpower the actor's.

"Okay, but you're not touching my ass today," Jungkook exclaimed as he let the bathrobe completely fall over his shoulders and then to the floor followed by the writer's red boxers.

He didn't understand how he was letting his submissive control him this way, almost like himself. It was a type of manipulation, but it wasn't ill intended, he could see how the writer's eyes still lovingly stared at him through so much lust. No one needed to know the dominant would submit for a few minutes, and so Jungkook grabbed Jimin's hands and led him to the private bathroom attached to the room.

Jimin hopped on the sin and faced the taller male's built figure that awaited him to do something. With his left hand he grabbed the base of Jungkook's erected length and squeezed him to bring him closer to him.

"Ah~" the actor moaned at the grip on his sensitive member. He closed his eyes and leaned his head down to the writer's shoulder.

With his right hand moving to his own cock, Jimin pushed his hips closer to Jungkook's so their erections could touch each. "We have about nine minutes," the writer mumbled as he cupped Jungkook's member and his own between both his closed hands.

"That's plenty," Jungkook answered when the elder began moving his hips up in a pace that rubbed their cocks together. "Fuck, that feels good." He was tempted to suck on the creamy skin of Jimin's shoulder but refrained because right now was not the time.

"Don't move your hips," Jimin whispered through a pant, rolling his hips against Jungkook's. "You're submitting to me right now," he added, loving how the actor responded to his commands.

・゚: *・゚:*  *:・゚*:・゚

Namjoon raised his hand before the lecture could end. He asked, "Professor?"

Through his glasses, he could only see the flustered expression of Kim Seokjin preventing a smile from hovering on his lips. "Yes, Mister Kim?" the professor replied.

Seokjin raised his eyebrows and pressed his lips together. "Your second button is undone." The student's dimples made an appearance along with his teeth.

"I know. Class dismissed!" The professor playfully rolled his eyes before walking back to his desk while the students began leaving the classroom one by one until Namjoon could finally lock the door and walk his way to the male with faded purple highlights.