Chapter Five:Natsu is Hungry

Based on episode 180. Natsu is starving as the rescue team is stuck in the underground labyrinth so he needs Lucy to feed him again.

Warning: Smut.

"Is there something you can do for him, Wendy?" Lucy asked with worry.

"No, I'm sorry. I've done what I can but there's nothing else I can do. I'm sorry." The young Sky Maiden said sadly before covering her face letting sobs and tears out.

"Its alright Wendy. You that Natsu you made poor Wendy cry." Lucy lightly shouted down at the pink-haired man.

Natsu laid unmoving but the rumbling in his stomach was getting louder.

"Come on Natsu." Lucy groaned as said Fire Wizard laid on the ground on his stomach.

"I can't help it. If I don't get some food in me I'm gonna keel over." He said as his stomach growled loudly.

"Yeah, and you're our best fighter but I doubt we can find something to munch on," Mira said holding her face in her hand.

Natsu sat up on his knees and groaned while leaning over and holding his empty monster of a stomach.

"Well, lets at least try and look around for another way out," Pantherlily said getting the attention of Yukino, Mira, and Wendy.

"You guys try and do that," Natsu said standing up and pointed to walking in the opposite direction.

"Wait where are you going?" Lucy asked shouting at him.

"Come on, Lucy. I need your help." He said looking behind him at her giving her his serious eyes.

"Unh. O-Oh." She said shaking her annoyance away and stood up straight.

"I see." She said rubbing her arm and turning back towards their confused friends.

"You guys keep looking Natsu and I are gonna try something and we will meet up after were done," Lucy said barely looking at her friends while her face was almost glowing in a blush.

"What are you guys gonna do?" Wendy asked.

"Come on Lucy we don't have much time," Natsu said walking away unconcerned about his friend's curiosity.

"Yeah, I'm coming." She said shouting back at him.

"Lucy?" Yukino questioned.

"It's just a power-up that Natsu and I do to help each other when we're down on magic, energy, or food. So we won't be long." Lucy said quickly before turning and lightly running to meet up with Natsu.

"But how can you guys do that, can you help all of us?" Yukino questioned loudly.

"No worry its just something that Natsu and I can do for each other and it takes a lot of training to control. I'm sorry just give us some time." Lucy shouted back making Natsu grab her hand and lightly pull her to keep up.

"Okay?" Mira said with confusion as everyone else also got confused as Natsu and Lucy disappeared into the darkness.

"I hate it when people ask questions about this," Natsu said holding his hands behind his head as he leads the blushing Lucy away.