ChapterThreeFamilyofDragons

He had come busting through the guild hall doors screaming for help with a trembling Lucy in his arms her stomach showing her 5 month point her brow trembling with pain and sweat covering her body only wearing a red shirt and loose black shorts.

Natsu had done everything he could think of by himself even trying to make love to her to give her as much heat as he could but nothing was good enough.

Lucy's stomach was glowing red her baby was giving out a lot of magic to try and keep himself warm but in return it is killing his mother.

The guild began to panic they turned the infirmary as hot as it could go Natsu practically blowing up the building with his heat trying to warm his son but Makarov using his magic to keep it contained.

Everyone was casting all types of fire magic at both of them but it only managed to melt Lucy's clothes which Natsu covered her with his own body, no one knew what to do.

"Come on everyone we need more heat." Erza called out.

Gray, Happy, and many others held back pissed off that there wasn't anything they could do, after a while everyone got tired and drained of magic energy.

"Natsu eat the fire you need your magic more than the rest of us." Makarov stated.

Natsu complied and sucked in all of the fire his friends had given him keeping up his heat waves he was sending to his pregnant wife.

Lucy whimpered and occasionally screamed laying against Natsu for 2 hours her body was shaking.

"Porlyusica came to the guild as she felt the immense magic power all the way from her tree house, but there wasn't anything she could do or say that they hadn't already done.

"I'm sorry Makarov but as things turn out that girl will die." Porlyusica said with regret and disdain apparent in her voice.

"I understand thank you." Erza brought a fireproof blanket to cover Lucy as they all watched what could be Lucy's final moments.

Then suddenly her head hung low and her breathing shallowed, Natsu freaked out screaming "No Lucy hang on you can't die on me. Lucy please I love you" Everyone gasped as they watched her body fell limp.

"Calm down you fool she is only asleep." Porlyusica said with encouragement.

Natsu laid her down on the bed watching her breathing she was still sweating and gave whimpers of the still pain.

Then suddenly Natsu fell limp right beside her his breathing evened out giving notice that he was out as well.

Lucy woke up first but not in the guild she was in an open field surrounded by countless flowers a babbling brook nearby and clouds rolling over the small hills as the sun showed brightly yet calmly over the field as if Heaven itself was shining through.

Lucy was laying a king size bed with a tall headboard red satin sheets and red satin covered pillows and only a red satin flat sheet to cover her naked body.

She dared not to move as her pain was still there she laid back trying to keep herself covered, suddenly the bed shifted and a cool towel was run along her forehead.

"Its ok Lucy you're gonna be fine." Came a voice with was intimidating and sent shivers down her spine but it was calm which gave comfort to her already breaking heart that ached with the thought of her death leaving Natsu alone as she would take their unborn son to heaven with her.