40

you know who you are, this is for you! :)
———

clint and pietro had scared natasha and she's on a hunt for them as they are currently hiding because they don't want to be found.

pietro is in a closet with clint. they're quiet, not very talkative.

natasha is currently trying to find and kill them. "where are you assholes at? show yourselves! don't be scared!.." she smirked knowing damn well the two heard.

pietro heard and didn't even want to move incase nat heard anything and everything they did. clint on the other hand was looking around and had to sneeze as pietro looked over at him and quickly covered his mouth and nose "no, no!" he whisper yelled.

natasha heard and walked to the closet and opened it "thought you two were already out the closet, huh.." she said as pietro and clint got up and ran away, nat following right behind them. "oh no you don't! get back here!" she groaned as a chase fest was happening, pietro throwing things in her way as clint was just running as fast as he could.

eventually it all lead up to natasha teaching the two a lesson and i guess you could say or think it wasn't good at all..

————
well, here's the last chapter of the hawksilver book. i hope you really enjoyed it :)