38

inspo- @crycandy1234

fight in mario kart

———————

earlier in the day, pietro and clint had a mission to go to together. now, it's time for them to sit and relax. maybe play some mario kart. er, that won't end well...

pietro and clint were currently sitting on the sofa, having their controllers ready to start playing as they began to choose what character they were gonna be.

pietro chose yoshi because he was just his all time favorite. who wouldn't love him? while clint on the other hand chose bowser. "you're gonna be a sore loser, old man. you stand no chance against me!" pietro smiled, clint rolling his eyes "pft, as if! also, don't call me that. i've told you so many times.."

pietro chuckled "let's get racing, hm?" he smirked, starting the game.

about an hour into the game, pietro and clint were already fighting.

"you cheated you.. you.. i can't even figure out what to call you, that's how fumed i am!" clint seethed with anger, while pietro had his arms crossed "i don't care what you think, i did not cheat. you just assume i'm cheating because you can't get ONE single win!" he yelled, keeping his arms crossed.

clint rolled his eyes, "i still think you cheat during these sessions." he mumbled as pietro looked at him "seriously? i can't believe you, bastard." he groaned, getting up and throwing the controller on the sofa as he walked to his room, sitting down on his bed.

clint had to admit, he felt bad. he got up from the sofa and followed pietro, sitting beside him. "i'm sorry, i just.. i got upset that i couldn't win.. you didn't cheat.. you're just really good.." he said with a small smile, pietro returning a small smile. "thanks.. cuddle?" he asked as clint nodded "you don't even have to ask,"

they cuddled, discussing many random topics, having fun and occasionally pecking each other's lips.

////////

it feels good to update! 💙