36

i'm currently sick atm, but here's the update i promised you all 💙

pietro was knocking at clints door "do you wanna build a snowman?" he asked as he stood there with a scarf, thick jacket, pants and boots as on the other side of the door, clint had sighed quietly "you really said that one line from frozen didn't you.. of all the other things you could've said.." he groaned "but okay, we'll build a snowman.." he got ready and then left his room with pietro, walking out the building.

pietro looked at all the snow, being really excited as he made a few snowballs and he threw them at clint, having fun as clint made some as well, throwing them back at him. "you asked for it speedy.." he smirked.

pietro looked at clint "well i had it coming for throwing them at you.. but can we build a snowman now please??" he asked with puppy dog eyes as clint nodded "sure, come on kid.." he said as they began to build the snowman, singing their favorite christmas tunes as they did.

eventually they finished the snowman and smiled at the outcome. "can we name it?" pietro asked as clint nodded "yeah.. let's be un original and name it olaf.. okay? okay.." he said smiling as pietro chuckled and nodded "alright, that was easy.." he laughed.